Thread: scared meself!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    Umm Dubbie..

This "projection" you talk of....

Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    Do you really not see the irony of how often you've quoted me to try to prove me wrong though?

..... am I on the right track

The "Jockey"
    VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    The Sarcasm of my previous post aside....

I can assure you Trekker, that many posting here..
    ....and many simply talking by phone/PM etc....

..have done THEIR fair share of reflecting.

To the point of wondering if perhaps you are the master prankster..

....and simply winding everyone up.

Alas..its clear this is not the case.

By taking the view that its a "Mob mentality", especially given many new
    posters cautioning you....

....its clear that either we are all missing something ~ or you are.

I hope one day we meet for a beer, and as I've said to you before, we find that its all "Cyber" b/s...

....and simply miss-interpretation of intonation, meaning and intent as happens often when posting, rather than actually chatting.

jo

Quote Originally Posted by JoFotoz View Post
    I can assure you Trekker, that many posting here..
    ....and many simply talking by phone/PM etc....

..have done THEIR fair share of reflecting.

To the point of wondering if perhaps you are the master prankster..

....and simply winding everyone up.

Alas..its clear this is not the case.

By taking the view that its a "Mob mentality", especially given many new
    posters cautioning you....

....its clear that either we are all missing something ~ or you are.

I hope one day we meet for a beer, and as I've said to you before, we find that its all "Cyber" b/s...

....and simply miss-interpretation of intonation, meaning and intent as happens often when posting, rather than actually chatting.

jo
    Rather than respond individually to all of your pocket hind turds jo, I'll just say this. I can't help but find it funny when you say that a fair share of yours and your friends time self-reflecting has been spent on the phone/PM'ing/etc. trying to decide what is wrong with someone ELSE.

Seriously, was that REALLY supposed to have the effect of instilling any pictures of self-reflection taking place on the parts of you and your hind turds? So you see, it's statements like that which have provided legitimate cause to question whether a lot of the hind turds on this site have simply been posting in threads like this one to try to wind ME up.

And I'd agree right now even without the beer that the majority of posts where I've been called all sorts of unimaginative names in threads like this one have simply been unwarranted "Cyber" bs, but if given the chance, I wouldn't have any problem sharing a beer or two with you...because I know you've won at least one six pack of Newcastle betting against my supporters in the past in threads like this one, and if you have the capacity to appreciate Newcastle, you surely can't be a TOTAL lost cause.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JoFotoz View Post
    Umm Dubbie..

This "projection" you talk of....

..... am I on the right track

The "Jockey"
    U R So close...

Some of you can try to turn this back on me all you like (yes, you're projecting again), but even if we ignore the fact that some of you obviously either still don't understand what I actually said regarding site donation in that original thread, or are simply going out of your way in mischaracterizing whatever I say to create the negative impression of me that you want others here to believe (there are no other rational explanations), another fact that remains is that some of you, in this very thread, are STILL exhibiting the same juvenile attitude including unwarranted character assassinations you were exhibiting back then in that original thread.

Apparently though, you haven't connected the dots that would clearly show you how your current comments are illustrating what you're still denying, which only calls into question whether you've ever personally realized and acknowledged what attitude you were, and are still promoting. It's obviously easy to CLAIM that you have. Not as easy to actually prove it with your comments and actions.

And I don't know what else to tell you Tom, you've once again gotten it wrong about what I was talking about. You're now trying to make it all about your crossover tube theory when what I was talking about as far as you proving yourself wrong was your initially stated understanding of PCV system operation....which you yourself eventually admitted to being wrong about. And anyway, when did I ever straight out tell you your crossover tube theory was "wrong". All I ever said what that in my opinion it was unnecessary. Don't know how many times that has to be explained. And why are you now trying to claim I didn't honor OUR white flag truce? As far as I was concerned, our discussion was over. I couldn't help notice just now though that you didn't place any blame on any of the usual suspects for this thread continuing after said truce who have kept throwing in their own 2 cents...which incidentally...have STILL not had even ONE cent to do with your crossover tube theory...

Par for the course around here though, where some of you clearly illustrate your own misunderstandings in discussions with me, yet somehow it's always me who was mistaken. Particularly Convenient Viewpoints.

you you you're you your you you you you you your you're you've you you your

you you've You're your yourself your you yourself you your you you your

you your
    31 pointed fingers in one post? Man little Trekie will never let anything go, haha. Wow, sad.

And I don't know what else to tell you Tom, you've once again gotten it wrong about what I was talking about.
    Wow, I totally misinterpreted your point. I can't even begin to express my embarrassment.

My sincere apologies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.