Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Thread: scared meself!!!

'01, Proton Yellow, 1028. '01, Gunmetal Metallic, 1033.
    Word
    Vixer Fixer

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    I was wondering when that would crawl out in tha daylight...

Quote Originally Posted by JoFotoz View Post
    I can assure you Trekker, that many posting here..
    ....and many simply talking by phone/PM etc....

..have done THEIR fair share of reflecting.

To the point of wondering if perhaps you are the master prankster..

....and simply winding everyone up.

Alas..its clear this is not the case.

By taking the view that its a "Mob mentality", especially given many new
    posters cautioning you....

....its clear that either we are all missing something ~ or you are.

I hope one day we meet for a beer, and as I've said to you before, we find that its all "Cyber" b/s...

....and simply miss-interpretation of intonation, meaning and intent as happens often when posting, rather than actually chatting.

jo
    Rather than respond individually to all of your pocket hind turds jo, I'll just say this. I can't help but find it funny when you say that a fair share of yours and your friends time self-reflecting has been spent on the phone/PM'ing/etc. trying to decide what is wrong with someone ELSE.

Seriously, was that REALLY supposed to have the effect of instilling any pictures of self-reflection taking place on the parts of you and your hind turds? So you see, it's statements like that which have provided legitimate cause to question whether a lot of the hind turds on this site have simply been posting in threads like this one to try to wind ME up.

And I'd agree right now even without the beer that the majority of posts where I've been called all sorts of unimaginative names in threads like this one have simply been unwarranted "Cyber" bs, but if given the chance, I wouldn't have any problem sharing a beer or two with you...because I know you've won at least one six pack of Newcastle betting against my supporters in the past in threads like this one, and if you have the capacity to appreciate Newcastle, you surely can't be a TOTAL lost cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    That is so strange...how all the people standing on the high ground, with the exception of one little hind pocket turd, find it just "too not worthwhile" to bother posting their support of your stance in any thread...ever.

I mean, since there are VOLUMES of people out there sitting on their wallets cuz EVERYONE ELSE in this, & many other threads, who has posted either feigned or genuine disdain for you & your freak'n holier than thou attitude, is just so contentious & immature that not one person who shares your opinion could be bothered to post...

Yeah, that sounds plausible...

As a matter of fact... P - C - V
    All those other people quickly learned after watching the responses I've gotten in threads like this one that publicly disagreeing with some of you about your negative attitudes would simply be a waste of their time.

They obviously learn things more quickly than you though, since I'd already explained that reason in this very thread and you obviously didn't understand it the first time.

Congratulations, you took a possible lack of comprehension on your part from plausible to undeniable all by yourself.

Guess you didn't about that one huh?

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    There seems to be no way to placate you Trekker....

I suggested (from personal experience) that a bit of self reflection might be in order.
    You counter by suggesting its others that need to reflect.
    I explained that many already have.
    You then ridicule the very concept ......

jo
    VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by JoFotoz View Post
    There seems to be no way to placate you Trekker....

I suggested (from personal experience) that a bit of self reflection might be in order.
    You counter by suggesting its others that need to reflect.
    I explained that many already have.
    You then ridicule the very concept ......

jo
    Right back at you again jo, because to utilize your own previous comment, "do you even read what is written?"

As I illustrated using your own previous comments, your apparent view of you and your friends "self-reflecting" was spent on-the-phone/in PM's/etc discussing what all of you thought was wrong with me (thinking I must simply be up to something/trying to prank you with my comments in threads such as this one).

That's not me ridiculing the concept of self-reflection, that you and your friends not understanding it...as witnessed by some of your ankle-biter friends STILL barking their insults while posturing from a distance in the added safety of numbers...while obviously not considering for even a moment that what they're STILL doing might be what I've been referring to ALL ALONG...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    Right back at you again jo, because to utilize your own previous comment, "do you even read what is written?"

As I illustrated using your own previous comments, your apparent view of you and your friends "self-reflecting" was spent on-the-phone/in PM's/etc discussing what all of you thought was wrong with me (thinking I must simply be up to something/trying to prank you with my comments in threads such as this one).

That's not me ridiculing the concept of self-reflection, that you and your friends not understanding it...as witnessed by some of your ankle-biter friends STILL barking their insults while posturing from a distance in the added safety of numbers...while obviously not considering for even a moment that what they're STILL doing might be what I've been referring to ALL ALONG...
    Really Trekk, you still don't get it? You have shown a flagrant disregard for the written word! I for one would love to meet you in person so as to discuss, face to face, your apparent misconception of what is actually being said! You've demonstrated your complete lack of comprehension of who said what and where in post 85 (That I immortalized in post 93), in which you accused me of "character assassinations" of you in a donations-drive thread started by a long-time, dedicated member, a thread that I was not even involved in and that only you took as offensive. Let's cut the crap Trekkie, there is no one else, save Toadie, that agrees with any of your BS rhetoric. You are wrong on so many counts that it is beyond rediculous, you've proven it time and time again! you are so caught-up in yourself and your own self-perceived rightiousness that you cannot see any other point of view! Get a clue and then, if only for yourself, get a LIFE!!! These are for you , and this one is for Toadie !

No comment, just dropped in for the drama. Wowie!
    3" suspension lift, shocks: Rancho 9000, tires 33"x11.5", wheels 16"x8", offset= 0, no front sway bar

No prob M'dawg! How's the weather in sunny Cali?? Bet it's alot warmer then Northern Minnesnowta...I'm guessin' by about 80 degrees!!

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    You are correct Trekker...

By saying "do you even read what is written"..

...I made a great error of assumption.

I assumed ( foolishly) that when I said :-

To the point of wondering if perhaps you are the master prankster..

....and simply winding everyone up

(which is essentially a tip of the hat to you for a great prank...)

....you would understand that "to the point of" indicated much additional discussion.

So let me be CRYSTAL CLEAR.

Many have questioned their own interpretation of your words.
    Many have asked others if they are missing something.
    Many have sought a second opinion in case they are out of line.

Etc..etc.

The "self-reflecting" taking part on-the-phone/in PM's/etc WAS NOT a matter of simply discussing what all of us thought was wrong with YOU.

There was plenty of PERSONAL reflecting taking place....by many.

If I didnt make this CLEAR from the get go...I trust I do now.

I also hope that rather than pick this post apart piece by piece...
    ... you will comprehend my overall gist and intent, and understand that
    the original post about self reflection (both by me personally & by others) was genuine.

And that perhaps if you have not already done so, you might consider it.

Jo

I wish...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Larson View Post
    How's the weather in sunny Cali?? Bet it's alot warmer then Northern Minnesnowta...I'm guessin' by about 80 degrees!!
    ...its colder than a witches ( . ) here.

Gotta be at least 55.......

Jo