Thread: scared meself!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    ... with their juvenile coercive comments ...

.... I started out in this thread on this site trying to HELP a fellow member with a project, that fellow member adopted an "always right" attitude ...
    Well, since I started it, I'll finish it ... by living up to your low expectations.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    Well, since I started it, I'll finish it ... by living up to your low expectations.

Funny that is, ummmmm!
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Fun thread but ya'll have been feeding the troll a little too long he went around like 5 times. Anyone ever gets banned 'round here?
    On the subject - I once forgot to out back the oil cap after filling up, drove half way to a ski resort to find smoke from under the hood at a gas station. Actually didn't notice it until I saw two dudes looking at my VX with horrified expressions on their faces. I usually see curiosity, confusion etc.on peoples' faces, but never horror. Anyways went back home and found oil cap two block down from where I stated - it was sitting on the battery while I was refilling and fell off after all. Only greased up half of the engine compartment.
    Where do I get my club card?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexVX View Post
    Where do I get my club card?
    Here ya go

Did ya hear about the blond lady who went to the auto parts store to buy a 710 cap. She had to show a picture to the guy so he could figure out what she was looking for:

'01, Proton Yellow, 1028. '01, Gunmetal Metallic, 1033.
    Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    Did ya hear about the blond lady who went to the auto parts store to buy a 710 cap. She had to show a picture to the guy so he could figure out what she was looking for:
    Now THAT was funny..A 710 cap indeed! Budweiser through the nose hurts worse then Mt. Dew...
    Vixer Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by AlexVX View Post
    Fun thread but ya'll have been feeding the troll a little too long he went around like 5 times. Anyone ever gets banned 'round here?
    Haha, I had to go to Urban_Dictionary to see exactly what you meant by that - pretty funny! The only peeps to get banned are those pesky Jeep owners who try to sabotage the site. Otherwise, my guess is the Admin is tired of locking threads revolving around the same general folks - seriously, this grudge match has been going on for over 5 YEARS. It's one guy on a crusade against a clique, as best as I can see - he claims to have a mystery following whom choose not to speak however. I'm surprised this thread has not been locked by now as I've never seen it get this bad before. There have been some crossing-the-line comments from several. I imagine the Admin just wants to let them/us fight it out here so that it finally comes to a stop. Everyone should just do everyone a favor and add their perceived troll(s) to their ignore list in order to make this a happier forum... I believe it would take Trek a long time to complete that task.

With that said, if anyone chooses to support the forum by making a donation, it is appreciated by many of us (perhaps overzealous) who love this site for more than just the VX topics. If you choose not to donate funds, that is ok too. Some of us appreciate it enough to donate extra funds if need be & I, personally, regret & take back my comments about those who choose not to donate under their own prerogative. If Trek wants to take credit for that he is welcome to it...
    Peace (ode to Tom Die Trying)

P.S. Thor sucks.
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"