Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: scared meself!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post

(Feeling intimidated VXR?...I thought not...)
    No but I scared meself

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Thumbs up

Funny that the thought of online intimidation would be brought up by you of all people.
    I was quoting you, f'tard...

Quote Originally Posted by VXR View Post
    No but I scared meself
    That mirror can be a real BITCH !

Quote Originally Posted by VXR View Post
    No but I scared meself
    ROFL

Yer killin me here son!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    I was quoting you, f'tard...
    Well then there's obviously another word you need to look up the definition for as it relates to a discussion between individuals...context.

Which also makes it funny that you've suggested multiple times in the past that I've tried to turn things around on you by simply repeating what you've said...only to turn around and do that very thing yourself just now by your own admission.

Time sure does have a way of revealing the truth about those kinds of things doesn't it...

Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    What???

No comment about my apparant success???
    What success? Your original idea was a crossover tube between BOTH valve covers, not a vent filter on ONE valve cover (which you incidentally referred to towards the very beginning when referencing a thread where I described having made THAT very modification to MY VX over a year ago.)

You can't claim that your project was a success when the project you're now referencing wasn't even the same project you started out talking about...unless of course you believe everyone has THAT short of an attention span...which is somewhat insulting to say the least in my opinion.

At least you apparently had Scott fooled though, although how much of a success can actually be claimed in that regard is debatable.

'01, Proton Yellow, 1028. '01, Gunmetal Metallic, 1033.
    And Trekkie my boy, you will never have me fooled...
    Vixer Fixer

What success? Your original idea was a crossover tube between BOTH valve covers, not a vent filter on ONE valve cover (which you incidentally referred to towards the very beginning when referencing a thread where I described having made THAT very modification to MY VX over a year ago.)

You can't claim that your project was a success when the project you're now referencing wasn't even the same project you started out talking about...unless of course you believe everyone has THAT short of an attention span...which is somewhat insulting to say the least in my opinion.

At least you apparently had Scott fooled though, although how much of a success can actually be claimed in that regard is debatable.
    Ya know, the saddest part of your comment above TREK is that Tom's comment in post #194 was a JOKE....a funny.....a moment of levity to make the reader smile or chuckle. .....but ....hmmm, what's that phrase YOU so often use ...."you didn't get it".

If you did "get it", then there's no need to go off into the detailed, all serious attitude, nit-picking on the technicalities of the oil/catch can/bypass/crossover thingy and who said what, or who said what FIRST over a year ago and made that mod to YOUR VX over a year ago. Wohoo, OK, you win, you're first TREK. Make ya feel better?

Meanwhile, Scott L, T4B, and myself, (and perhaps others here) are all ROFL at Tom's funny comment, and enjoying ourselves and our friendship here.
    What's in your wallet?
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

HEY TREKK, WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET??I love it Sue...

I'm sorry that my logic escapes you.

Oh hell Tom, everyones logic escapes Trekkie!! Maybe we should all just calm down and take ZEUS's previous suggestion (I believe Jo and others have supported the notion) and just hit the ignore button...but then, what fun would that be? Can't forget this one for my little Trekkie... This one too.

Trust me, it's fun.
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    Nope...

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Larson View Post
    Maybe we should all just calm down and take ZEUS's previous suggestion (I believe Jo and others have supported the notion) and just hit the ignore button...
    ...havent hit ignore.

Simply gave up.
    Having tried to look at this from all sides, even offering a mea culpa or two....
    ..... the resultant replies made any further participation pointless.

Obviously on this here interweb, Trekker and I will not see eye to eye.
    Maybe one day we can sit eye to eye..... I hope so.

jo
    VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Another week since the vent install & no appreciable oil consumption. Still only 2 tanks though. I'll keep you posted. Rekin it's time to start collecting the parts I'll need for the crossover tube.

BTW - the P0442 code came back on Friday. It was a good run ... but maybe it's time to insert a crowbar in the wallet & procure a new gas cap (mebbe one to match the new 710 cap)

Sorry Tom, I have it on good authority that your crossover-tube-thingy will never work, so it would seem (I've been told) that it is a complete waste of time. Now mind you good sir, I only tell you this so as to save you the unnecessary trouble and expense of continuing with this useless endeavor! Now if you've heard this somewhere before I humbly apologize, we may have both heard it from the same source... You may disregard my previous comments stating otherwise, sorry. (For someone special)

& I thank you for the warning/advice.

Remember however that scientists discovered 39 ways NOT to make a synthetic alternative to fish oil before they made WD-40 available to their adoring public.

Gimme at least one more try so that I can offer T4B-3.