Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Jack This Thread!

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    Thanks Dude..

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Larson View Post
    You be da man Jo...Oh, and welcome home O traveling one, I trust all is well with the fam!
    ....trip was great, beer was fantastic...family Xmas was awersome

Had two 1/10 scale R/C VX models delivered to my Moms house...
    ...guy wouldnt ship to USA

In reality, only the near perfect stock body shells and bits of the chassis stuff was of interest...
    ...NOT the STOOOOOPID big wheels, plastic chrome , crap etc hanging all over them....
    ....and the RC gear was utter crap...and bust anyway...so got both cheap

So, stripped 'em both down and hand carried the body shells and chassis bits back on the plane.

I'm not looking for 'real' scale ..unlike Justin who is anally making his PERFECT!
    I'm just gonna ORW'ize one...Justin has the other, to go with the original body shell you've seen.

Stoop crawling in May???

Jo

VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'01, Proton Yellow, 1028. '01, Gunmetal Metallic, 1033.
    Glad your Holiday Season with family back in the "Old Country" was near orgasmic!! Also glad ya didn't get busted in customs bringin' in "contraband"...
    Vixer Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Larson View Post
    ZEUS!! When ya gonna finish and post pictures of that there damn RC I-soo-zoo VXRoss ya done been workin' on??
    Thanks for the reminder! Everything takes me a long time. What does "finish" mean tho? I'm not sure I have any experience with that term...
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

Quote Originally Posted by JoFotoz View Post
    Had two 1/10 scale R/C VX models delivered to my Moms house...
    ...guy wouldnt ship to USA

In reality, only the near perfect stock body shells and bits of the chassis stuff was of interest...
    ...NOT the STOOOOOPID big wheels, plastic chrome , crap etc hanging all over them....
    ....and the RC gear was utter crap...and bust anyway...so got both cheap

So, stripped 'em both down and hand carried the body shells and chassis bits back on the plane.

I'm not looking for 'real' scale ..unlike Justin who is anally making his PERFECT!
    I'm just gonna ORW'ize one...Justin has the other, to go with the original body shell you've seen.

Stoop crawling in May???

Jo

I did quite a bit of searching & it took some time to locate another shell but we totally scored with the discount on the double deal! Way cheaper than what it would cost to recreate another two.

Stoop crawling with moonkees & gorilly feets & whores & dancing bananas!

Wow!

I guarantee this linked thread has something in it you'll find interesting - it has been growing as if it were a TV variety show since 2009. You could look at one page every day for over a year! It is so big that a thread index was created!!! I would say the overall theme is:
    New_Life

'01, Proton Yellow, 1028. '01, Gunmetal Metallic, 1033.
    Very cool indeed! It's always great to see someone take the time to restore a unique building with history rather then just tear it down and start over. That takes real passion! Thanks for sharing...now, how's that VX project coming along there mister?!

Hey, Scott... the VX is waiting for parts. The axles & trans are on back order with no eta. Frowny face.

Check out the craziest sentence I read today:

"The 3D-Bioplotter® System is a suitable Rapid Prototyping tool for processing a great variety of biomaterials within the process of Computer Aided Tissue Engineering from 3D CAD models and patient CT data to the physical 3D scaffold with a designed and defined outer form and an open inner structure."

Thank you, Sheldon.

http://envisiontec.com/products/3d-bioplotter/

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    Hey Brotha Z...

Whats the tech term/system for scanning a product to produce a "file' (?)..

...that can be used later to make a 3D replica...OR... a mold... or a C&C replica.

Is there such a thing... I think I've seen Foose do it!

Wanna scan some original "Virgin" (yes BRAND NEW!!) ABS skid plates ..
    ....so there is a pristine file (?) available 'for ever' to reproduce molds etc.

Help a bro out

jo

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ZEUS View Post
    Hey, Scott... the VX is waiting for parts. The axles & trans are on back order with no eta. Frowny face.

Check out the craziest sentence I read today:

"The 3D-Bioplotter® System is a suitable Rapid Prototyping tool for processing a great variety of biomaterials within the process of Computer Aided Tissue Engineering from 3D CAD models and patient CT data to the physical 3D scaffold with a designed and defined outer form and an open inner structure."

Thank you, Sheldon.

http://envisiontec.com/products/3d-bioplotter/
    That was one sentence?...sheesh, I guess it's been too long since I read a real book...I hadda stop half way through that so called "sentence"....

BUT...if I'm understanding it correctly, you should be able to create a scale VX shell outta left over organs, blood vessels, & bone marrow...

Quote Originally Posted by JoFotoz View Post
    Hey Brotha Z...

Whats the tech term/system for scanning a product to produce a "file' (?)..

...that can be used later to make a 3D replica...OR... a mold... or a C&C replica.

Is there such a thing... I think I've seen Foose do it!

Wanna scan some original "Virgin" (yes BRAND NEW!!) ABS skid plates ..
    ....so there is a pristine file (?) available 'for ever' to reproduce molds etc.

Help a bro out

jo
    Digitize. Check out this lil guy: http://cubify.com/sense/index.aspx?tb_create_sense

I DO want to buy that but I need to replace my computer to get fully into it. I guess I should get on it, aye!

AWESOME...thanks ..exactly the info I needed

Jo

Im officially old, i found grey hairs on my chest
    I just hope and pray they haven't migrated to my back.

I'm gonna be a MILLIONAIRE!!!

I was contacted (exclusively, I am sure) about this amazing opportunity via Skype. Can't wait to be rich!!

"Hello,
    I have tried to reach you on Skype phone, but your line was busy, so I decided to write you this message.
    I have been in search of someone with this last name so when I saw you online, I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I am Mr. Victor Owusu, I am the regional manager of International Commercial Bank here in Ghana West Africa. I believe it is the wish of God for me to come across you on SKYPE now. I am having an important business discussion and I wish to share it with you which I believe will interest you, because it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it.
    One Late Peter a citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with my bank in in 2007 for 36 calendar months; valued at ($10,500,000.00 USD) Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars only the due date for this deposit contract was this 16 of January 2010. My client who shared the same last name with yours died he was among the death victims in the May 12, 2008 in Sichuan province of China and killed at least 68,000 people. He was in CHINA on a business trip and that was how he met his end.
    My bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his account officer. Peter did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened, and he was not married and no children.
    Last week my Bank Management requested that Peter should give instructions on what to do about his funds, if to renew the contract. I know this will happen and that is why I have been looking for a means to handle the situation, because if my Bank Directors happens to know that Peter is dead and do not have any Heir, they will take the funds for their personal use, so I don't want such to happen. That was why when I saw your last name I was happy and I am now seeking your co-operation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you have the same last name with him and my bank head quarters will release the account to you. There is no risk involved; the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law.
    It is better that we claim the money, than allowing the Bank Directors to take it, they are rich already. I am not a greedy person, so I am suggesting we share the funds equal, 50/50% to both parties, my share will assist me to start my own company which has been my dream. Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET. We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response strictly through my personal email address, victorowusu@outlook.com We can as well discuss this on phone; let me know when you will be available to speak with me on Skype. Have a nice day and God bless. Anticipating your communication via (victorowusu@outlook.com) and call me via +233-232074335 for oral conversation.

Regards,

Mr. Victor Owusu."
    Gregg
    2001 Proton Yellow #1379

"One Late Peter". I hear it happens to everyone at least once...
    Congrats on your good luck & new friend from Africa.

You heard it here first:

African banking scam artists + online college paper editing/writing company = A bagillion dollars

Just don't sue me if it actually happens.