And own an Isuzu...of any vint or model...

You will enjoy time on tha stoop...no REALLY !!!

If you think that there is a better group of people to spend time with...I'll call you a liar to your face...there can be only ONE group as tight as the Isuzu Fam in Moab.
Have probs on tha trail?...The fam will RUSH to your assistance.(we're talk'n parts, fluids, wrenching skills, jacks...WHATEVER)

Have trouble on an obstacle?...the straps come out, we all have one...or two.

We've never left a vehicle that was broke behind that I'm aware of, we operate as an entity...all for one, one for all.

Come up a few dollar$ $hort ? (or MORE, in my case) tha hat gets passed, the problem is solved.

Need a quart of oil?...there's practically a fight to see who gets the privilige of donating.

The Stoop?...never been a fist fight, or anything more worse than mild verbal abuse that I'm aware of....There can be a LOT of poking fun at each other, but that's just...well...NORMAL... At least in the circles I've lived in most of my life. If ya can't take it, as well as ya dish it...well then..

Come & have some dam FUN!

As Mark (MSHardeman) said, during one of my earliest stoop memories...."it's like we're in HIGH SCHOOL again"...

Some of the best friends I have in my life?....met em' in Moab....

While we may be far apart in miles, we remain close in heart. I talk to a lot of these friends on a weekly/monthly/or evvy few months basis.