Quote Originally Posted by tysamigo View Post
OK, so my room situation has been resolved. Someone in the group is not going and privately offered me their room. I currently can't say who it is since they want to be able to announce this themselves...but nontheless my room is resolved.

The room I have has been booked for longer than I will be at Moab.

I will be at Moab MONDAY , TUESDAY and WEDNESDAY...leaving thursday morning/afternoon (I think).

The remaining time... I'm not sure what will happen, but I will talk with the person who offered me the room and work it out...

Just wanted to update you guys...

I"M GETTING EXCITED!!!!!!
Tyler made it sound way more mysterious than it really is....

Unfortunately it's me.....
I've waited and waited to see how the "mom drama" in my life was playing out.......and as of yesterday I finally know....I have to take care of several "mom" matters pertaining to selling her house that are date specific and that dang date pretty much overlaps with Moab

IF....IF I can swing it, I may be able to scoot out to Moab on Monday 5/11and stay for a night (maybe 2). It would be GREAT for my sanity to hang with the fam!!!
(Hey Ty, can we share those queen beds? )

Dave has to take care of our crew of furry children (and one scally one ! I got a baby beardie last month!! ) so we don't go broke on pet $itting.

So....my Red Rock reservation goes Sunday 5/11 through Friday night 5/16, checking out Sunday 5/17.

Tyler will be checking out Thursday 5/15.

That leaves SUNDAY NIGHT 5/11 AND THURSDAY 5/15 and FRIDAY 5/16 night available if someone needs/wants to take those reservations on room #124.