I realize I'm stepping outside the forums scope but I need help. The situation has evolved. For now household will stay in the trailer, the VX on a uhaul trailer(4 wheels off ground), the sonata driven behind the RV pulling the VX. My dad offered to drive the truck across pulling the covered trailer with household goods. THE PROBLEM. The 20ft cargo express(2 axle 3500 pound axles) was just hooked up to the truck. Truck pulls 9200(5.0 F150 w/ tow package). I web page said about 60% weight front 40% back. The tongue of the trailer is sitting real low and dragging chains so I think I loaded it to heavy up front. How do I weigh the front to the back or am I wingin it? I also may have over grossed the trailer itself. When I look at the wheels I'm seeing the angles of both tires do something like this /\. Those dashes being the tires when looked at in the perspective of the side mirrors. When I look at the two axles the both bow upward about an inch or so. The GVWR of covered trailer is to old to read now. I was going to get it weighed and these are my initial observations. I'm in the drive way for now. I know nothing about towing trailers.