Thread: My VX pics

My VX pics

What do you think about the r.fender mirror and chrome mirror covers?Thumbs up or down?http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/fishhookmaui
    Rejoice o' young man in thy youth

Thumbs up

I have the chrome mirror covers myself so of course, I love those! I think I am kind of liking the r fender mirror too.

These covers appear to have turn indicator LEDs embedded in them - where did you get them and the mirror?

I, too, have the chrome mirror covers, and I really like the way they look. As for the fender mirror... I'm assuming you are using it to see behind you? If it works, then that's cool, although I think it would look better if it were a little more streamlined, and maybe not chromed (although it does match the covers).

Not bad my friend!

That fender mirror makes it look like the Japanese ones. I'm guessing it takes away any right-side blind spot.

Kinda iffy on the fender mirror, but it does look like it would be helpful and definitely makes it different and maybe look a bit more exotic. As for the chrome mirror covers, do those just stick on there or what? Having seen the ones on Johnnyapollo's Proton, I do think they look pretty sharp.

nice

where can i get a set of them crome mirror covers?????????????

You have a suicide knob?!!! Awesome, are those legal in your area? I have been told its illegal here but not sure, haven't seen one anywhere either. Floor mats look nice too!
    2001 Ironman Daily Driver... 3.5" suspension lift (OME912 springs and 1" spring spacer), ball joint flip, 1.5" front diff. drop, 33"x12.5 TrXus MT, 16x10 Eagle Alloy rims, Interceptor, PV muffler, K&N air filter, Alpine Supercharger, Bilstein shocks, and some trimming.

2000 Ironman Project LS-1 VX... very slow progress but someday....... ohhhhh someday......

Tone ,Lenny,AlaskaVX,Heraclid,Dallas4u,Vasha13:::A friend bought the fender mirror,turning knob, carbon fiber-like e-brake cover,the chrome mirror cover from his travels in Taiwan and Korea.He said you can pretty much get all the aftermarket stuff for everyone's needs either legal or illegal....I also got a tail-light chrome cover specifically for the Isuzu trucks w/ the exact contour as our VX,but unfortunately the cover is smaller in shape....Those chrome mirror cover does not have LED but rather it's a forged/stamped design.I also like the fact that it has that faux-bolt-on look to it akin to the VX's cladding...You are right though,Dallas4u,that the fender mirror could have been more streamlined but that's just the way it's sometime w/ aftermarket stuff.It's unique here in U.S. but not in Asia where you see alot of vehicles w/ these on.Most can be reasonably had unlike the outrageous prices I see posted in these board.Also,the fender mirror had already paid in dividends by the sighting of cars in the blind-spot and the mirror is manually adjustable.As for the 'suicide knob',I don't have the vagues clue whether it's legal or not,but I do know that they are not for sale anywhere here. I am starting to like it though, esp.makes turning easier...

I'm fairly sure suicide knobs are 50-state illegal and for exactly the reason they are called "suicide knobs" - if you lose your grip or the knob breaks during a sharp turn you'll probably find yourself off-roading pretty quick. However, just guessing, I bet they were made illegal before power-steering existed, I think you'd have a better chance of keeping control of your car with power steering, maybe not...

umm .........fender mirror should be on other side on import....

but i guess since you are on left driving you need it to be on right fender................hmmm

o.k.

i get it. does it help????
    freedom is not free~the job is never done