Quote Originally Posted by soggybottomboyz View Post
I replaced brakes and rotors when I did my front bearings. New rotors were drilled and slotted, easy job. Brake lines not sure about that, why are you changing?
I'm not sure exactly what you're question is.. Why am I changing to drilled/slotted? Or why am I changing to SSB break lines?

In my first post, I noted that my rotors are badly warped in front. This is causing a massive shimmy when slowing down. I thought that since I need new rotors, why not get the ones I wanted right off the bat?

I like the idea of better stopping capability with the drilled/slotted rotors. Before my rotors were warped, the braking on my VX didn't seem quick enough(at least, not as quick as the other vehicles I had at the time).

With new pads and rotors, I should see performance improvements when stopping. However, I was also wanting to get SSB brake lines to keep me from having to press very firmly on the brake for a good response.

But if I don't have to mess with opening the brake lines up, I don't think I'll be getting the SSB lines, because I just spent more than I wanted to on brakes and rotors and what I get will have to do for now. Maybe next year I'll get the SSB lines.