Thread: ### Stop Press #### Red Rock Lodge Closes !!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    99 Matte Midnight Sand Met... oh nevermind. VX #0377...Project ZU
    That's bad news.

I should be in Moab this upcoming weekend (maybe with the VX ). I can scope out a few of the alternatives but I don't know if I'll have time for the entire list. Price & location will both be factors...

Quote Originally Posted by VXorado View Post
    That's bad news.

I should be in Moab this upcoming weekend (maybe with the VX ). I can scope out a few of the alternatives but I don't know if I'll have time for the entire list. Price & location will both be factors...

Quote Originally Posted by MSHardeman View Post
    Jo, like I said before, I'm probably the closest one of us to Moab and could motor out there for a weekend sometime soon. I would be happy to check out the Lazy Lizard and talk up our little group to see if we could get the place for a week.

Not being able to walk to town IS a negative, but I don't think that it's a deal breaker. With a full kitchen and maybe some BBQ area's we could do a few pot luck dinners during the week to both save money and have a little more bonding time with the fam.
    Mark, I'm planning to be in the Moab area this weekend. I'm more than happy to check out a few spots, take pics and ask questions. Not that I want to take away a good excuse for you take a trip, I'm interested to see the options myself...

Jon, I can't make it over there this weekend, but I'm trying to convince Vanessa to go before the Red Rock closes so we'll have to get out there in the next couple of weeks. I would say go ahead and take a look at the Lazy Lizard (pics, info, etc.) and I will do the same. Maybe if we show enough interest they will let us book it earlier than the six months out that they quoted Jo.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
    -Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

Quote Originally Posted by MSHardeman View Post
    Jon, I can't make it over there this weekend, but I'm trying to convince Vanessa to go before the Red Rock closes so we'll have to get out there in the next couple of weeks. I would say go ahead and take a look at the Lazy Lizard (pics, info, etc.) and I will do the same. Maybe if we show enough interest they will let us book it earlier than the six months out that they quoted Jo.
    Sounds like a plan... I'm thinking about a night at Red Rocks too. The rates are now only around $40/night.

Prepare to be taken over Lazy Lizard.