Quote Originally Posted by PK View Post
Ron, I want to order a full set (front, rear, and sides) but because of shipping costs, I need to have them all shipped at once.
I also agree with Vt Mavrick that the side plates should be in heavy demand when you get to that stage.
What is the best way forward to give you the confidence to keep producing the various molds so that a full set is achievable??

You can PM me if you want.

PK
hi PK...

I'm still a bit apprehensive in investing so much more into molds that is slow to break even. I like to see if I can get one more mod done and then make a decision then. Based on the inaccurate poll numbers, it appears the front is the most popular to pursue. But, based on history, I know that there's a lot of fronts already out there. And some of those same owners have the rears or will be purchasing one soon. So, it would only make more sense to go with the sides as that has yet to be offered (as both you and VT have mentioned earlier). I'll have to sleep on this and weigh out my options later. Thanks for the feedback both of you. rudy