Hello all! For those of you who have been following my posts, I received my front drive shaft (much thanks to Bartman AKA Scott for making me a hell of a deal on it) last week. Last night I installed it. The moment of truth!! I reconnected the TOD ECU and drove around the block. Not noises, no grinding, no clicking, no check TOD light. Everything functioned perfectly! So I threw it in 4LO and man does this thing have some torque! I wish I could find the last PO and ask them what all they did to my VX. I know I have a 3 inch Calmini lift with 1 inch body spacers and a 2 inch diff drop. I am wondering if they also geared this thing down? The torque was surprising in 2 wheel, but in 4LO it is intense! Any way to tell if it's been geared without tearing apart the diffs?

Now I just need to have my new Moog ball joints and tie-rod ends installed and an alignment done. I also have new Calmini shocks coming, but they are on back order for 2-3 weeks.

Anyway, I just wanted to send a special thanks out to all of those who have helped me out with advice over the past few months. I have gained more info from this forum than I could have ever gotten anywhere else. So with that said, I just donated $20 to the Vehicross.info forum. As some others have said, best $20 I spent on my VX all year!

Thanks again guys! I'm sure I'll be on here hounding you for more info soon!