Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Is your VX a chinese knock-off

see I thought the article said it was a Mexican knock-off

Quote Originally Posted by circmand View Post
    What you are accusing him of his exactly what you did to my post. Unbunch the panties dude and lighten up.
    It was interesting that when I turned Dubs comments back around on him to see how he liked being addressed in that way, you only went after me and gave him a free pass.

Quote Originally Posted by VX KAT View Post
    yeah, what LittleBeast said! x10000000!
    Quote Originally Posted by siemprelisto View Post
    yeah, what VX KAT said! x10000001!
    And the parroting peanut gallery returns...

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBeast View Post
    Oh Trekie..... You can never admit you might be just a little wrong can you? I agree with LDub and the original posters view of the article. In my opinion any VehiCross not built in Japan by Isuzu directly is a Chinese Knock off. Doesn't matter to me if there was a contract or if kits were sent out by Isuzu or if Isuzu is a partial owner of the company that assembled the kits in China, still a knock off in my opinion, and LDubs opinion and the original poster's opinion. Just because you didn't read the article that way and obviously don't have the same definition for a knock-off product as some of us, does not mean anyone is wrong or right. It just proves that you have a different opinion and a different definition then many people here. Which that fact has been proven many many times on this site over and over again in various different threads.

What is sad to me is that once again you have proven yourself too immature to have a different opinion and still respect others while expressing yourself. That is great that you think the article proves that these Chinese assembled kits from Isuzu are NOT knock-offs, but LDub, the original poster, myself, and I am sure others do NOT AGREE WITH YOU. Your opinion of the article and your definition of Kock-off are not the gold standard. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but once again you immediately get defensive and try to prove how perfect your opinion is, when quite frankly it is never that cut and dry. Lots of middle ground that you have historically not been willing to admit even exists. I will not respond back to you so feel free to have the last word, just know that you are typically the one that gets defensive, and always has to show other people how wrong they are, and always feels that your opinion immediately trumps others views. This elitist attitude that you have just does not fit in here and thus you will always get push back from members here, simply from your historically bad attitude towards others and their opinions. I already know the defense for yourself that is coming and how you will quote me and tear everything I say apart word for word, and honestly I just don't care. I know plenty of people like you who think they can never be wrong, and communication with you has been futile and always will be pointless, so this will be my only post here. Enjoy your world where you are always right, if you ever want to join us where all of us screw up and say things wrong and respect others opinions/points of view instead of instantly defending ourselves feel free.

To be honest I thought the same thing at first, but I am glad it was further explained ;-)
    Interesting that you referred to these being opinions so much, that no ones was ever "right or wrong", but STILL immediately said mine was the one that was wrong.

In short, you know that thing that some of you ALWAYS do when you get together to try to make me look immature and stupid, but in the end by trying way too hard to do that you only end up making yourselves look immature and stupid instead?

Well you're doing it again.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Y33TREKker View Post
    In short, you know that thing that some of you ALWAYS do when you get together to try to make me look immature and stupid, but in the end by trying way too hard to do that you only end up making yourselves look immature and stupid instead?

Well you're doing it again.
    Yes...yes....certainly.....I see what you're saying, and you make an interesting point.

Very well then.....

i wonder if this is how so many made it to russia...

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBeast View Post
    ...your definition of Kock-off are not the gold standard
    LOL... you said kock-off... WHA HA HA!!! oh wait, was that too immature?
    1993 Trooper (gone but not forgotten - sniff), 1999 Vx, 2003 Yukon Denali - luv em' all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    Yes...yes....certainly.....I see what you're saying, and you make an interesting point.

Very well then.....
    Oh really.

Speaking of seeing what you're saying then, I wonder if you ever actually went back and looked at the relatively minor observation I made when first starting to comment in this thread, and the over-the-top, nit-picky comments you made about my comment when YOU first started commenting in this thread to try once again to start stirring up drama.

Simply seeing the comments in and of themselves also makes an interesting point.

sorry but it seems like your the one holding the spoon
    Greetings, Earthling. We come in peace... Never mind "Paris to Dakar", the VehiCROSS looks ready for the Martian desert.

And the parroting peanut gallery returns...
    hmmm...somehow I missed your post above. Don't recall getting an email notification on it either....I guess I was just busy with my life and not spending my valuable time analyzing someone elses post/s.

"Oh really"......I'm not parroting anything, and I've told you before I only post these comments when I agree 100% with the person's post I'm referencing.
    Oh really.

Speaking of seeing what you're saying then, I wonder if you ever actually went back and looked at the relatively minor observation I made when first starting to comment in this thread, and the over-the-top, nit-picky comments you made about my comment when YOU first started commenting in this thread to try once again to start stirring up drama.

Simply seeing the comments in and of themselves also makes an interesting point.
    Seriously?.....14 days since he posted.....and who's stirring the pot?
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

hmmm...somehow I missed your post above. Don't recall getting an email notification on it either....I guess I was just busy with my life and not spending my valuable time analyzing someone elses post/s.

"Oh really"......I'm not parroting anything, and I've told you before I only post these comments when I agree 100% with the person's post I'm referencing.

Seriously?.....14 days since he posted.....and who's stirring the pot?
    Yes seriously. Not everyone lives on this site like some of you seem to.

Just so we have this straight though KAT, based on both his and my initial comments that I just referred to, it was Dub who was obviously stirring the pot first, but even after this long, you're STILL deciding to overlook THAT and try to blame me now?

So the answer to your second question about who's stirring the pot now?

You.

Yes seriously. Not everyone lives on this site like some of you seem to.

Just so we have this straight though KAT, based on both his and my initial comments that I just referred to, it was Dub who was obviously stirring the pot first, but even after this long, you're STILL deciding to overlook THAT and try to blame me now?

So the answer to your second question about who's stirring the pot now?

You.

Very well then.....

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Thumbs up

Very well then.....
    LMAO...where's the "Like" icon for me to clik...

AFWIW T-bag, they were talking about the whole truck, NOT just the licence plate.

"Looks like you're tha 1 holding the spoon"...looks like you're in good humor there John...LOL

And to be frank, I feel kinda honored that it took two weeks for him to call me a D-bag...that shows that there was no small amount of thought that went into the attempt... . I appreciate that kind of thoughtfulness & effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post

"Looks like you're tha 1 holding the spoon"...looks like you're in good humor there John...LOL
    well, I tried to say it in the nicest possible way at least