i have been having a intermittind issue with the tod for a few weeks and thought it went away but now its a whole new ball game. for a couple of weeks sometimes my tod would show all 4 wheels totally lit and then would go away and be fine, for about a week it stoped and i thought it was solved then i went to make a slow sharp u turn and heard a horrible grinding noise and car felt like it was sliding instead of turning also tod lights lit up and check also on tod lit. this horrible noise stopped when the car straightened out but all lights on tod were on and stayed on for a while. as long a i drove straight no grinding but seemed like it was in 4wd from the feel and sound of it. then went back to normal like nothing happened car was running good. only 1 light on tod and check went away. but when i make sharp or hard turns even slow ones it happens again but if i make wide turns its ok. any ideas.

i checked the cv joints and they seem fine, no tears or play in them, i also noticed a little play in the drivers side wheel and fixed it by tightening the wheel bearing a little bit( i guess i didnt tighten it enough when i did my brakes a couple of months ago only a little off but had no problems until now)

i read somewher that someone changed there diff fluid with a similar problem so I am going to try to change my diff fluid tomorrow and pray that fixes it but i think its a long shot. does anyone know the type of fluid it is ? what weight?

also i read somewhere we have tod fluid? where can i check this and what type is it??