I think I posted when I 1st did my body lift that it was binding up when turning the steering wheel. & no one had experienced that before. Well it seemed to loosen up & steer properly until I drove it a couple days & when making a turn it bound up for a second & then felt normal. It scared the hell out of me when it happened, but didn't seem to happen again for the past 6 months & probably 3-4K miles. Today when I was leaving work & going over our speed bumps (slow with the torsion bars cranked). I felt a pop & then felt like I had no power assist. I turned into a lot & the intermediate shaft actually came apart completely! Ripped the rubber boot & there are pieces missing that hold the upper & lower 1/2's of the shaft together. I know no one posted that they had problems after a body lift but I definitely have. I'll probably get one fabed up with u-joints that will take the angle better from the firewall to the steering box. I'm very happy this came apart at 5mph going straight!!! Sunday I was drag racing this thing at 80mph & I drive on the freeway 25 miles to work at around 75mph! thanking someone up high for the timing!!!