As the title states, my driver's side door glass exploded on me yesterday. I had the window cracked a couple of inches (because it's freaking hot out) and when I hopped back into the vehicle and closed the door it went boom. So there I was covered in glass pondering what the heck had just happened.

Going back a week... When I bought my VX (a couple of months ago) the clips were broken. I knew this going in, but saw the posts about the SB fix and figured it was an easy. I pulled the glass out last week, cleaned it up, and reinstalled with the metal clip. Window has been going up and down just fine since, moving nicely, no binding, just no issues period.

Now I'm trying to get my hands on a new (to me) door glass. But before I install it I am curious if any of you have experienced this sort of thing. I haven't taken the door apart to vacuum out the glass yet, and I doubt it will be easy to figure out what happened. Just trying to get in front of the issue before I waste cash and end up exploding another window.