Thanks ! Honestly, the pics make it look better than it is...lots and lots of clear coat has peeled off.....the entire roof and hood (bonnet) are bare red, and some of the side doors, and quarterpanels have large missing areas. For some reason the front right fender didn't peel, and looks great! The red paint on all those areas is super oxidized, I may as well just buy red shop rags when I finally get around to polishing it.

But I promised Dave since I was buying a 23 year old truck, that I wouldn't obse$$ about it's looks....it's essentially a "beater", it weeps oil, it blows smoke, has half its clear coat either burned or peeled off, dents, scratches and some trail rash, ...she'll never be a beauty queen! No wrapping or repainting.
I'll do whatever's within my skill level to polish/wax/whatever to improve the paint. My Griot's Garage random orbital buffer and I are going to get quite well acquainted!

My regular mechanic even asked me if I was going to be as anal about this truck as the VX.....

It's embarrassing to say PK, but I don't even know how to get a rack on this one....I guess I have to surrender my "rack card"....LOL!

Just got back and had first time to try out the mud tires..I mean tyres, sorry,.... as it's cold, wet and muddy, and will be all week. There's a big dirt /mud lot at the end of my "street"......did a few donuts, rather gently as this thing is LIFTED and I didn't want centrifical force to surprise me....Good lord, these things grip and dig in. It left no tire tracks, AT ALL, just 2 parallel trails of dug up dirt/mud...from just driving on it in a circle, no braking. I've never seen that before! And when I slammed on the brakes, they dug a little crater! OKEY DOKEY...mud tyres ✔︎

....and the 3.2 is SOOOOO peppy....0-60 = 11.1 sec...now add those heavy tires.....
But I love this stupid thing for some reason!