Thread: Moab 2016 Window Sticker/ T-shirt Design

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Moab 2016 Window Sticker/ T-shirt Design

I mentioned this in the Moab thread, but it seems like it got buried among all of the other chit-chat so I decided to start a new thread.

Moab is coming up SOON, and we still don't have a sticker/t-shirt design so I took a crack at it. Here are my attempts (they are all similar, just different fonts):

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

I seem to remember a couple of years ago when we had a sticker with a tread pattern the Moab sticker lady threw a fit because the design was too intricate so these may be too far out there to begin with. I could shop around for someone else to make the stickers, but then we might not have a T-shirt design because the local T-shirt shop wouldn't want to do the design. I can call around to see what's what if everyone is interested in one of the above.

If you don't like any of the ones above then please submit your own on this thread so we can get this rolling.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
    -Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

There is a Facebook post about stickers for this year, check it out so you and the people posting on FB can get together on a design. https://www.facebook.com/groups/3292...3596651589607/