My apologies to everyone who has called or contacted me. So far it has been a real crazy year for me. I took photos, but had trouble uploading them here. Several people have asked me how much I want for the vehicle, and I have no idea what would be a fair price, so I am going to sell it to the first highest offer I get. If you're in the Denver area (I live in Aurora.) please call me to set a time to come see it. I can also email photos to any interested parties, or take shots of particular parts you may be interested in. I'd rather sell the whole thing than part it out. But if there is something you need, and it is not to difficult to remove, please let me know. The front cladding is cracked, but other than that I think it is in overall excellent condition (only just over 100K miles). I also have 2 extra brand new stock rims, 3 extra stock shocks, and a new set of the brightest LED headlights which were not installed.
Please let me know if you have other questions, I will do my best to respond more promptly. I hate to part with her, but need to ASAP, so any and all offers will be considered. I don't spend much time online, so please call or email me with inquiries. My new phone number is 303-345-7183 and my email is stutzaj@gmail.com. Thanks.