Update on transmission issues!

So as it turns out, my transmission may actually be fine. After months of extensive work, and over $500 in parts, it may not actually be the transmission. As it turns out our transmission can have the same symptoms from fuel pressure being out of spec. I have ordered a fuel pressure test kit. If the pressure is too high, it is the pressure regulator. Which would suck as I have already changed it once. If it is too low then there is a feed problem. Could be a line blockage, bad fuel filter, clogged fuel pump strainer, or a bad fuel pump.

With the symptoms in the transmission I am guessing it is a low pressure problem, but that is a guess, which is why I ordered the test kit (only $25 on amazon). It should be here tomorrow and the test should only take a few minutes.

After the amount of work I have done to this thing, I was both glad and pissed that I found this information from both Isuzu and BMW mechanics on FB. I may have been chasing a ghost for 8 months. Hopefully this test will tell me where to go to excise this gremlin.