I ordered a thing! 2 things actually. I ordered 2, 5 packs of switch mounts from amazon. I wanted to post a link to the exact ones, but they seem to have pulled them. Maybe I got the last of them? Anyway, I will give a link to the sellers page:
https://www.amazon.com/sp?_encoding=...b=&vasStoreID=

Maybe they will become available again? I really have no idea.

Here is the first pic:

And here is the second:

Like I said, I got 2, 5 packs. Each pack included 2 end pieces and 3 center pieces. By combining them I made a seven segment set of mount that fits perfectly in the lower dash! It is much snugger than the pics suggest. I didn’t clip them in yet because I am unsure of how easily they can be removed once they are snapped into place.

This also leaves me with two more end pieces and one center piece. I can still make another 2 or segment switch mount if I need to. I may just save them back for a bit.

I spent a very long time contemplating what to do with this portion of the dash. I couldn’t just leave a gaping hole. I considered making a custom plate that would screw into the plastic to hold four or five switches. Then I found this gem. I actually found them a few months ago. I probably over studied them, but I am glad I did all the research into these things. The fit is perfect for 7 switches, which means I really can do math from time to time