from some previous statements i sense an underlying tone of stereotyping and racism. even tho most of you would probably say that it's not your intention, however, being an anthropology major...yea. straight up racist comments right there. i find it extremely disrespectful and i think adults like you guys should think before you speak because what you might think sounds funny, definately is not to others.

i hope this doesnt spark any huge arguments, that's not what i want. howeveri just want to bring to your attention what you might not have intentionally meant. another fact is, it's human nature to be racist and prejudice towards others, although most feelings are kept deep inside and not shown. you can see from people's actions and speech that it is evident with everyone. especially with languauge. some of the comments above can attest to this. i dont want to write another term paper about this so i'll cut it short. i just feel that since everyone is an adult, im probably the youngest here, we should all think before we type something out that might offend others. even tho there's free speech. it's still not morally proper. anyways, enough said.