Not sure what the hell happened, I went out to go wheeling to the Knik glacier with my Jeep buddy, and when we got out there I made it down the trail with no problems, then when I got to the deep snow I got stuck, then stuck again.... and again! Found that the front tires weren't getting any power in TOD or 4-LO. Ended up getting towed back to the trail and had to drive home early. Now when driving around I have been watching the TOD lights. No blinking check light. Well TOD goes to the first notch as usual once I reach 7-10 mph then I can floor it and spin the rears, with no reaction from the TOD. However sometimes the lights will jump imediately up to 50/50 once I hit the gas but with no 4 wheel drive then it goes back down to the first light, then I can actually continue spinning the rear tires forever with no further response from TOD. I have an appointment on Monday with Isuzu.

I am at 55,000 miles and am the second owner. This should be covered by warranty right? Any thoughts on whats going on? I never heard anything break or any wierd noise for that matter.

I just had a head unit and amp hooked up to all my door speakers.. and it sat in my buddies driveway for 2 days in -25 degree weather.

You don't realize how awesome TOD is until you lose it! ;eekr; It seems like now I am the last person to leave a stop light, and I'm all over the road trying to get going. I guess the bald Mickey Thompsons aren't the best winter tire

I have finally found use for the winter mode button! LOL!