Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bronco concept

Hey a buddy of mine who works at Viper Tech in CA did the machining for the BRONCO. Which included the front grill, tail-gate, wheels and some other parts. I actually got to see the grill and tail-gate before Ford did. Personally I like the Bronco why anyone would even compare it to an Azcraper I have no Idea.

Very cool! I don't think I ever saw the Toy FJ concept. In these pics it's hard to tell if the front extends too far in front of the front tires for good off roading.

Also I'm not a big fan of these W-I-D-E bodied SUVs. They look great, but most places I go, the VX size works perfect. Goin' wider?...... No way!

btw:The FJ Cruiser concept was designed at Calty Design Research, Toyota's North American design center in Newport Beach, California.
    Last edited by BaM*BaM : 02/11/2004 at 10:04 AM
    "The USA Is Making Enemies Faster Than We Can Kill 'Em!"

Ah,... found a side profile photo. It does look sweet. Here's a good page link to this beauty.:http://www.rockcrawler.com/features/...fj_cruiser.asp

Post Better Bronco than AzzTec...

...Too many more stylish choices for me to consider the Bronco concept as a contender for my auto buying dollars. So although I wouldn't buy one, I sure wouldn't mind driving the HE77 out of it as a beta tester

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate it, sure it's ugly, but in a utilitarian, fold/spindle/mutilate approved sort of way. That truck is begging to get torn up by mother Earth, much like a pick axe or shovel. A tool for pioneering the great outdoors is what it looks like, ready for abuse. In that way the new bronco calls to me... to abuse it Yes I would run that Bronco concept ragged , but i wouldn't be caught dead in a AZZtec
    NAVIGATOR

I'm glad they are still into the boxy thing. The last thing I want to see is a bunch of bubbles driving around. I like the concept but believe its a little underpowered.
    2001 Ironman Daily Driver... 3.5" suspension lift (OME912 springs and 1" spring spacer), ball joint flip, 1.5" front diff. drop, 33"x12.5 TrXus MT, 16x10 Eagle Alloy rims, Interceptor, PV muffler, K&N air filter, Alpine Supercharger, Bilstein shocks, and some trimming.

2000 Ironman Project LS-1 VX... very slow progress but someday....... ohhhhh someday......