Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest Isuzu Off Road Spring Run (Indiana)

Unhappy FIEND hurt...

John broke his arm. He says it doesn't look too good, but should be up and running before meet...

Now, doubleadesign - as far as I know, most of us uses VX's as daily drivers. No second car for replacement, so pack your stuff and come out with us. It's scary only for a minute, and then it doesn't hurt anymore
    Just think of that smile on your face after your first obstacle...
    My Other Ride Is a Puma
    www.mwior.com

Thumbs up no worries!

Yal's right. It really is a fairly low-risk park as long as you have sence enough to stay away from extreme stuff. There are sand dunes and the quarry to play in, and if you need guidance... just ask. That's what the CB is for, and quite a few of us can act as spotters to help guide you through any tricky spots. My only advice is that you talk to the other drivers, look at the condition of thier Zu, and watch how they approach obstacles to decide whom you might want to take advice from!
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... and zombies.

My VehiCROSS

Just don't look at the condition of mine,,,rockers are all beat up...LOL.

I know that I went stock with no backup car for DD job and still came home.As a matter of fact I haven't seen a lifted VX out there yet....You'll be fine.Come on out and play...lmao.

BTW...Wrist broke and dislocated...3 screws and a chunk of steel and 6 to 8 weeks off...no to figure out how to get the Rodeo fixed with only one hand...lol.
    I got your Jeep thing....now it burns when I pee!

http://www.mwior.com/

Re: maybe

Originally posted by doubleadesign
    this is my only vehicle and i need it to get me home and not need a repair shop.
    DITTO!
    RichD
    ------------------------------------------------
    ...because vinyl just sounds better!

Hey...my Rodeo has returned home every time we have gone...just not always the way it left...

The VX has this great ability to go through the Badlands with no issues.It usually needs a good buffing but I haven't seen body damage on one yet either.

Just bring it out man...you'll love the experience and meeting everyone and you may suprise yourself when you see what you and that machine can do together..LOL

This only took a half hour to type....LMAO!!!!

just around the corner

i'm starting to get hyped. i think this will be the most fun i've had in my VX yet.
    Hotwheels™ toy come to life.
    www.doubleadesign.com

I KNOW it will be!!!! Of course you do know about the "Darkside" don't you?

VX owners get affected by the "Darkside" differently then the rest of the Isuzu world.VX owners split 2 directions when the "Darkside" hits.Some take the dirt road and some the pavement but both types know you can't do both.

All of us non VXers just go the dirt road and the rides grow bigger,dirtier and usually louder some to missing exhaust components.

Either way I KNOW you will have the time of your life!!!!

Smile

Something tells me, It's going to be a BIG event. If everyone shows up, VX's might be at large. Pretty cool, I think...

The most VXers in one spot I have personally seen.I think that one spring run there were 5 maybe 6 so we should be past that.Pizza Hut will love this group coming in...LMAO!!

Yeah, I really want to see that skinny waiter calling me "honey" again...
    Maybe this time we could drive him crazy a bit more... Maybe...
    LOL

Start licking your palm and winking at him...if asks you out just tell him you were trying to get his attention for me...LMAO...that should do it.

ohh.. I knew you would protect me from greasy waiters...

but what will you do if he plays both ways?
    those rough biker looks... you know, can be pretty tempting...
    especially blondes are... you know... ROTFL

I have a pretty stout cast on now...none of those ace bandages anymore so I can do some woopin if necessary...LMAO!!

Hopefully I will get some help soon to get the Rodeo together...probably in the next 2 weeks...so I can shake it down and make sure it's going to stay together...LOL.I should get my staples out in a week or so so I will be more likely to do some work so putting mine back together and anything else I decide to do I can at least try

Hopefully some more people will pop in to join us...I think our total is up to 11 or 12 with mostly VX's.I'm not sure how many Toy guys will be there and some people are talking about bringing people so it could be BIG...YAY!!!

I am glad to see you in better spirits.
    I guess it's a great thing to have friends ready to help. I was worried; I will sleep better now... LOL

I might've made some purchases in last week or so. Oops, I'll wait till the whole thing gets delivered. I am still researching though... Might have some questions soon.

O.T.
    I do not really know what it is about yellow trucks that makes others so happy, even if they don't own them My wheels got a smaller center "thinis" - forgot the word - because guy at the tire place thought those would be better for my baby. Well, it's just that he sees my truck parked by my restaurant every day, and he thinks it's such a nice car, and he knows I would be happy too...
    And he knows those, since they are smaller, might encounter less damage on a trail...
    Funny, he was blushing while talking to me.

Well Yal, you can't blame the guy... you're a good lookin' woman with a good lookin' ride. How can he not act the fool?