Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest Isuzu Off Road Spring Run (Indiana)

I know I will catch h3ll for this but(insert excuse)I didn't have my phone.We left on Thursday and I moved out a bit too quick.

I did find out where I was going though after sitting in Chicago traffic for an hour Thursday afternoon.He lives on California 1 block north of Fullerton.I was going to say by the Starbucks but I think I saw over 1000 of those places there...LMAO!!!! I walked all over that city.We went to some Zoo in Lincoln Park(?) and went to eat at Ed Debevicks(sp?).All in all a good time but the lack of my phone hence lack of numbers that I wish I had.My sister-in-law was wanting to meet you Kasia...someone to speak polish with her.That and at least you two could wonder what we were saying as well...she barely speaks english as well...LOL

Glad to see you'll be there Gill,can't wait to meet up again.Hopefully Hollywood can swing through and get me but if he can't I will drive myself.I was practicing this weekend at Dave and Busters...driving game and pain killers...did decent...LMAO!!!

See ya soon!!! 12 days and counting!!!
    I got your Jeep thing....now it burns when I pee!

http://www.mwior.com/

Watch your mouth FIEND!!!
    We both could wander what you are all saying, huh?
    Nice.... just be careful, she might understand more, than you think

I am happy you had a good time. You were way north from me, probably good 45 min to an hour drive. Oh well, next time Mr. Forgetfull. LOL I was hoping a little this mini met would happen, 'cause for some reason *hint hint* people here are so hard to get togheter LOL *hint hint over*.
    To be honest, I simply thought that since it was Easter, and you were with your family, there was no time for you to call anyone. But if you really ask nicely for it, I'll give you some h3ll ;Dr;

Kasia
    Last edited by yal^ : 04/12/2004 at 07:23 PM
    My Other Ride Is a Puma
    www.mwior.com

Proton in Darien

Hey Kasia,
    I have a Proton VX in Bolingbrook, probably 10 mins away from you. Sometime we can hang out. I am not sure if I can make that Indiana meet.

EK

Hey John, I live right off of Fullerton Ave. dude!!! The only reson I'm not going to give you h3ll is that I've been working nights, and a phonecall from you would've cut into my much needed . (Not that it wouldn't have been worth it! )
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... and zombies.

My VehiCROSS

A Very Long Drive

So, I'm in Chicago next week for business, flying in Sunday and then staying through Wednesday afternoon.... Sounds fun, will enjoy the site seeing... Then I am turning around and driving to Indiana from North Carolina! I am crazy!!!!

I am leaving Thursday morning to arrive in Attica Thursday night I guess. Is anyone planning on being up there sooner or camping or anything? Just wondering cause my wife and I and my dog will probably be there (not sure about the wife, but for sure me and the dog!)

I need to read our 6 pages of thread to figure out the details again, I am getting excited!
    -The Rave-
    North Carolina

Re: A Very Long Drive

Originally posted by NC_VX

I am leaving Thursday morning to arrive in Attica Thursday night I guess. Is anyone planning on being up there sooner or camping or anything?
    Yes...I live here...LMAO!!!!

I wish I could have got up with everyone....kinda sux when I was not that far from you Gill!!!

So Kasia you weren't into driving an hour to see your second favorite long hair(Gill gets tops driving a VX and all)...LOL.

I will probably be driving myself to the Badlands...I don't know if I trust my only other option....he seems a little off.Go from having a Troop and no money to having an almost completly modded Cherokee???Seems fishy.

Oh well see you all soon.11 days and counting

Eric: was that you few weeks ago at Wendy's a on route 83 and Planfield Rd. by any chance?

Hey NC_VX you are a bit crazy, but hey, life is short I guess, so we have to make the best of it, right?

John: of course I was up to driving an hour to meet my favorite 'zu crazy long hair, or three of four for that matter... you should know that already... LOL

And yes, I do not trust that Hollywood either, but I thought you would notice I got so gentle with him to get you a ride, it hurt me more than you can imagine... a little appreciation here, please.

LMAO!!! Thanx for thinkin of me Kasia...LOL.
    I think I will struggle on my own....Now he's talkin about more parts.Something definately different about that boy...LMAO!!!
    Those Greenwood guys are all hillbilly's anyway...LMAO!!!!

I will DEFINATELY catch h3ll for that comment...LMAO!!!

Not from me John
    I had a nice reply for Hollywood, but I was affraid I am pushing it with mods on wire already... LOL
    Last edited by yal^ : 04/13/2004 at 06:59 PM

3 DAYS UNTIL ATTICA!
    RichD
    ------------------------------------------------
    ...because vinyl just sounds better!

Exclamation What are you smoking?

... and can I have some?

Seriously though Rich, I hope you know that this meet is a WEEK from this Saturday. The 24th of April, not the 17th.
    Hope I didn't ruin your day! LOL See you there? Hmmmm?

Kinda scared me with the whole 3 day thing..... I thought I messed up the date....

Originally posted by joesvx
    Kinda scared me with the whole 3 day thing..... I thought I messed up the date....
    He made me stop and think and I put this thing together...LMAO!!!

Rich I dearly hope you can make it NEXT week and I really hope you didn't honestly think it was this week.

Go get him Kasia...the mods will only delete your post its not like they will arrest you!!!

10 days and counting

10 RICH....10 DAYS!!!!!

Red face OOPS!

Originally posted by AnalogVX
    3 DAYS UNTIL ATTICA!
    I am SO out of it! I am a whole week ahead of myself! I guess I just can't wait...I really need some 4-lo time.