Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest Isuzu Off Road Spring Run (Indiana)

directions

i know how to use mapquest but how about some landmarks so I know i'm close and maybe a cell phone # of someone going in case I really get lost?
    Hotwheels™ toy come to life.
    www.doubleadesign.com

Re: directions

Originally posted by doubleadesign
    i know how to use mapquest but how about some landmarks so I know i'm close and maybe a cell phone # of someone going in case I really get lost?

You have mail
    I got your Jeep thing....now it burns when I pee!

http://www.mwior.com/

Good idea Fiend!

Anyone from Chicago want to convoy out there? Though if it's pouring out I might stay in. But, since it most likely won't be raining we should meet up somewhere, change a few cell phone #'s and head out together. I think somewhere south of UIC would be best, after the 2 expwys. merge.

I was just wandering the same, doubledesign.
    Last time I met Analog at Hinsdale Oasis on 294. Where are you coming from? It's the best spot for us, it seems.

Rich: are we meeting like last time, or you will be going there Friday? Let me know please. I am not sure, but I think kegard from Wire wants to join us somwhere on a border of IL and IN.

Correction: kegard's daughter has a soccer game so he can't make it this time.
    Last edited by yal^ : 04/20/2004 at 11:48 AM
    My Other Ride Is a Puma
    www.mwior.com

Closest entrances

My closest entrances range from California to Augusta. Which also includes Fullerton, Armitage, North Ave., Division, etc. Basically just before the loop.

Re: Closest entrances

Originally posted by doubleadesign
    My closest entrances range from California to Augusta. Which also includes Fullerton, Armitage, North Ave., Division, etc. Basically just before the loop.

That's Gill's territory...try him

Hey John, can you take your lucky tow strap with you?

Hey John, sent you email instead of PM just because its easier for me to actually get it.

Talking

Originally posted by AnalogVX
    3 DAYS UNTIL ATTICA!
    RichD
    ------------------------------------------------
    ...because vinyl just sounds better!

Originally posted by yal^
    I was just wandering the same, doubledesign.
    Last time I met Analog at Hinsdale Oasis on 294. Where are you coming from? It's the best spot for us, it seems.

Rich: are we meeting like last time, or you will be going there Friday? Let me know please. I am not sure, but I think kegard from Wire wants to join us somwhere on a border of IL and IN.

Correction: kegard's daughter has a soccer game so he can't make it this time.
    Yea, let's meet up at the oasis again on I-294. Say about 5:00am? Anybody else from the Chicago Metro area is more than welcome to cravan down too.

times

I was wondering how the time thing worked. Does every one meet up at the site and go on a trail or is it like an area with a central parking lot that everyone ends up at (I'm thinking of paintball type stuff, where there is a parking lot and from there you go in different directions for differnet types of rides). What happens if I'm late?

Normally I'd drive down to Danville, Il. the night before to crash at a motel and meet everybody at the park after driving a mere 30 minutes. However, because I'll be getting out of work at 10:30 Friday night and need to get SOME rest, I figure I'll meet my fellow VXers at the Hinsdale Oasis on 294 at (yikes!) 5:00AM and convoy down there with you. Hopefully I can crash out the second I get home on Friday! Can't wait!!!
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... and zombies.

My VehiCROSS

I will most definately bring my strap if I make it out.I need to get a new one...that one is lookin bad...LOL.

I got your e-mail Jay and I even replied...LOL.

Hope to see everyone soon and wish me luck for tomorrow I go under the knife...LOL.

3 days

Yea, good luck John. Any surgery is a big thing.
    Gil, do you think you're gonna make it? I mean this early morning stuff is pretty new to you!

DoubleDesign, we usually meet up in the parking lot after everyone is checked in and go from there. If you're gonna be late, we usually use channel 13 on the cb or if your cell is working, call one of us. The quarry is good place we like to start off at and not too far out of the way that someone can meet you if you are not too late. Otherwise ummm...don't be late?

WOOOOHOOOOO!!

Ok - I will be staying in Layfette, IN at the Red Lion Inn with my girl (yep...found one) and the Freak dog. I won't be there till late Friday night. I didn't find where to meet Saturday morning.... Can someone fill me in?

Someone give me a shout at eccqcboy@yahoo.com and will exchange cell numbers.... don't want to miss out on any of the fun out there. I am staying till Sunday.

Darrin