Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest Isuzu Off Road Spring Run (Indiana)

Originally posted by FIEND
    I will most definately bring my strap if I make it out.I need to get a new one...that one is lookin bad...LOL.
    Please do. I think I can draw a map of auto-moto stores in my area with my eyes closed, but still no strap They just don't sell them, or maybe I am not looking where I am supposed to..

got your e-mail Jay and I even replied...LOL.

Now that's a surprise... LOL

Hope to see everyone soon and wish me luck for tomorrow I go under the knife...LOL.

Hey, take care of yourself, ok?
    You ARE gonna be fine, you hear me? :yesg:
    *keeping my fingers crosed*

3 days
    We'll see you then!!!

yal
    My Other Ride Is a Puma
    www.mwior.com

Cool *sorry for above display of support*

Ok, now back to business

Rich: yes, I'll be there at 5:00 AM. If it happens - and I am sure it will - that I will stop to get some coffee, would you like one?

Gill: LOL... I'll see you there then. Would you like coffee also? Something tells me you are going to need it more than every one of us. That is if you can settle for Dunkin Doughnuts...

doubledesign: I have a solution for you. Instead worrying if you are going to be late, just meet us in Hinsdale Oasis at I-294 (southbound).

BTW my basket didn’t work out I have to go for Load Warrior.
    Unfortunately there is no way to mount BVG basket without cutting it, fabricating mounts, and then praying so it doesn’t fly away…

For those who have never met me I have placed a photo in my gallery to give you a small idea of what to expect.It just sux when everyone runs scared and starts screamin....LOL.
    I got your Jeep thing....now it burns when I pee!

http://www.mwior.com/

late or never

Hinsdale Oasis is 50 miles in the opposite direction I want to go. 50 miles = 30 min more sleep! I'll chance it. What time will you guys pull out?
    Hotwheels™ toy come to life.
    www.doubleadesign.com

9:30 am in front of the gate at Badlands, so I am guessing we want to be moving 9:45, but not later than 10 am. Just remeber Indiana is one hour ahead of us.

I PM'd you my cell # just in case.

FIEND: bwahahahahaha.... you are too modest

OHHHHH

So I need to be there at 8:30 my time. Grrr. less sleep! I'm bringing a friend with and he's worried he won't have any fun. Will we be able to each do a run? How does that stuff work?

Actually, we arn't ahead of you anymore are we??

http://www.time.gov

I would say its 8:41pm here and what time is it there?? But, that's kinda hard over the internet
    Last edited by omegavx : 04/21/2004 at 06:39 PM

Well boys & girls,
    Looks like I'm going to keep with tradition and drive downstate Friday night after all. See you there!

Oh, and by the way... Omega, you've got the coolest source of tires/4-wheel parts in your neck of the woods. http://www.4wheelparts.com/

We have to set up a meet and head there. I still need to get a spare tire & wheel from them. I figure, instead of having them ship it, I can use it as a reason to get together! Hmmmm?
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... and zombies.

My VehiCROSS

Originally posted by omegavx

I would say its 8:41pm here and what time is it there?? But, that's kinda hard over the internet

LOL... that's funny
    so maybe we should rethink departure time?

doubledesign: check out some galleries, like mine, Rich's (AnalogVX) and Gill's (nocturnalVX) to get an idea what is going to happen. I guess you could switch behind the wheel with your buddy, but that's not the real idea. The point is to actually meet all of us, have some good time, see what's wheeling is all about.
    And I think problem of your sleep is solved, since there is no time change... Tough it up a bit and you might actually like it
    Or talk to Gill, he is going the night before and gets some sleep at the motel. Maybe that wouldwork for you?
    Last edited by yal^ : 04/21/2004 at 08:28 PM

Originally posted by omegavx

THAT'S RIGHT! DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME!!!
    yes, we are now the same time zone.

An hour more SLEEP!

PS...Oh and coffee sounds good yal!

PPS...Since we are now on the same time zone, we can meet 6:00am!
    Last edited by AnalogVX : 04/21/2004 at 08:35 PM
    RichD
    ------------------------------------------------
    ...because vinyl just sounds better!

Originally posted by FIEND
    For those who have never met me I have placed a photo in my gallery to give you a small idea of what to expect.It just sux when everyone runs scared and starts screamin....LOL.
    Oh boy.

confused

OK
    OmegaVX, when you posted at 8:41 it shows here you posted at 7:41 my time. So, I believe there is still an hour diference. Hmmmm....

D'oh!

I was looking at the wrong post time!
    we are on the same time!!!!!! YES! 1 more hor of sleep. My buddy will appreciate that, since we'll be up late playing warcraft with the guys.

nocturnalVX!

Look up Arandas tires. He will always give you a good deal. He has the same prices that I was able to find at the cheapest sites that looked legit. They don't have a website so use the phone book. He has a VX too. I just turned him onto the board. He's excited about it. He goes to the DUB shows and wins. I just ordered my summer wheels so this trip is the last hurrah for the bad boy MT's.

Gill, yeah just happens to be on the opposite side of town from me, so I dont get over there very much. A "shopping" meet sounds interesting, although I dont think we should call it that since it sounds to girly (no offense) for a 4x4 meet. Its on the east side of indy and most of us from other parts of the city try to stay away from that side of town, except ofcourse when we need a girl for the evening, or the weekend as john suggested j/k

doubleadesign, yeah the whole forum time is deceptive because of the way the forum is setup you can change your post times around so it looks off. Thats why I posted the http://www.time.gov, you can see the exact time in each timezone no matter Daylight savings or no

Everyone, enjoy that extra hour of sleep, or can you really sleep with all the anticipation of the meet? You know your just gonna get up at the same time, go outside and try to do some last minute prep work on your trucks, don't you??

Its kinda funny, you guys sound all prepared for the meet. I still have to go get and install a CB, get a tow strap etc. Man am I way behind, I'm thinking the full size spare isn't gonna happen so I guess I'll have to buy one if I need it.
    Last edited by omegavx : 04/22/2004 at 12:45 AM