Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest Isuzu Off Road Spring Run (Indiana)

What did you buy kiddo?????

Well you have to dig a guy that knows a good lookin truck and a good lookin woman when he sees one.Maybe if you talk to him nice enough he'll go buy a VX as well and join us down here...LMAO!!
    I got your Jeep thing....now it burns when I pee!

http://www.mwior.com/

GGGGRRRROUUUGH

Women in VX's..... va - va - voom!!

Wink

Ok you guys, stop it!
    Now you are making ME blush!
    Is it hot in here, or is it me burning? :bwgr:

John: I got a little something-something, sorta'-kinda' a little apology present. Not for me, since I got classified as not completely normal – I should be shopping for clothes not for car parts - but for my baby, for some grief I got in last couple of weeks... Anyway, the pile of questions is growing , and I will seek answers, maybe soon. I am waiting patiently for you to recover and take care of your Rodeo, 'cause I need idiot-proof explaining... as always.
    My Other Ride Is a Puma
    www.mwior.com

I talked with my buddy today and we are going to trailer the Rodeo out to his house and him and another friend are going to let me point at stuff and tell them what to do so I don't miss the spring run!!!Niether one owns an Isuzu or ever has and they haven't done any work on them either but both have some of the biggest baddest trucks around so I am not too worried.He just got tired of listening to me whine about having all my stuff and only getting to look at it because my arm is screwed together so he told me to shut up and he'll come get the Rodeo and me in about 2 weeks or so and we will all put some parts on it...LMAO!!!I am such a baby...LOL

Fire off an email when you need some help with something and I will be more than happy to answer.I get on the computer 2 times a day so I'm sure I'll get it..LOL.

Ok, you big baby, you... Thank God I didn't see you in a whining state. I do not know if I could take it with straight face... LOL

I am collecting my thoughts at this moment, and will write, if you say I might be able to get through the fan-mail at some point. (sarcasm? hmmm.. interesting)
    Well, get ready... I need to start from basics.
    Last edited by yal^ : 03/08/2004 at 04:10 PM

LMAO!!!! No problem kiddo just start firing them off and I'll answer what I can.

First torpedo on target.
    Hope it didn't scare you too much

HOLY COW!!!!!

c'mon... It wasn't THAT bad

but don't worry, it's not the end yet. Cookin' some more, but school started apparently yesterday - I was convinced it was next week, so I have to make up for it. Give me a day to regroup.

my spare tire

Ok, so I've discussed the problem of my spare tire with bunch of my customers, as they all are severely enjoying the tales of my VX by morning coffee

We all came to the conclusion that a cargo basket is going to have to happen. For the purpose of the spare tire. We tried to tuck spare in blankets like Alaska said, and even tried to harness it down, but I feel very uncomfortable with it behind my back. The thing is, it does not seem to be safe. I keep looking back to make sure it will not fly through my windshield taking my head with it.

No, I do not drive like a maniac anymore... I am probably a bit more paranoid than I should, but it's my safety.

The only time I am concerned is really only when we go wheeling. I know you wouldn't leave me without help, but I was strongly advised to ask you guys, if poop happens, and I get a flat, will you help me haul spare tire from my roof?
    Just to make things clear, I am knocking on a wood right now, so I don't jinx myself either

Oh, and I found a basket I think I might like, mostly because of the price $139 plus shipping. Can someone tell me what do you think?

I am not a good one to ask about baskets.Most people will only get the pricey "Look What I Have" kind of basket.I myself say screw it and if it works it was worth it.I like your choice.Alot like the one I want.

Another option is to buy a stand up carrier for inside your ride like I am getting

http://www.fabtechmotorsports.com/html/misc.html

They also make a flat one that I would suggest if you put it on the roof.Just my thoughts.
    Last edited by FIEND : 03/15/2004 at 06:43 AM

Hey yal, where did you try putting the spare at? I was thinking behind the rear seats, I couldn't possibly see a spare jumping up though there and flying foreward.
    2001 Ironman Daily Driver... 3.5" suspension lift (OME912 springs and 1" spring spacer), ball joint flip, 1.5" front diff. drop, 33"x12.5 TrXus MT, 16x10 Eagle Alloy rims, Interceptor, PV muffler, K&N air filter, Alpine Supercharger, Bilstein shocks, and some trimming.

2000 Ironman Project LS-1 VX... very slow progress but someday....... ohhhhh someday......

Alaska, I guess that would be the easy way... ROTFL
    I have Tone's trunk box in behind the seat - look in my gallery, not a very good pic, but you will get the idea. Although it's not screwed down, it is a great pain to put it in, as the fit is
    very tight, and I do not want to really take it out since I have more than load of crap in it. So we tried to harness the wheel flat on the folded seat. It seems virtually impossible to have the wheel not moving while driving.

I looked at those carriers FIEND is talking about. Nice, but how would I mount it without taking the seat out? Or maybe I am missinge the point here, John?

You VXers would probably have to remove the seat.I can get it in without removing mine but it wasd just a thought.

So who's pics do I get to steal to put on the site?I made up a picture page that can hold alot of photos so someone will need to take a bunch of pics...LMAO!! I would but between the pain killers and the fact I don't own a camera it could be fairly difficult...LOL