Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Midwest Isuzu Off Road Spring Run (Indiana)

Pics

I am bringing the lap top, digital camera (takes small videos), dog and a very lucky woman (haven't found one yet....damnit)...

On your way over to the Badlands you can buy a woman in Indianapolis on the east side...LMAO!!!

Just kidding...don't need mods ticked at me again...LOL.
    I got your Jeep thing....now it burns when I pee!

http://www.mwior.com/

lol Fiend, I read that and couldn't stop laughing!!!

Anyway, I'll be bringing my digital camera as well. I can get about 100 pics to disk or about 20 small 5 to 10 second video's.

I've got a camera with lots of room for pics and video's. If I remember, I can even bring some CD's to burn the files to a disk before even leaving!!!!
    -The Rave-
    North Carolina

Good golly...too sweet guys.I had been thinking about having a photo page so people could go to one place to see some pics from the runs.I figured after each run change the page(i.e. Snow Ball then erase and put in Spring run)Everyone would still have their individual galleries but people could also see all the photos in one spot.

Maybe when I can go back to work I will actually pay the money to make the site even bigger.We'll see.

Thanx again all!

FIEND, here is a suggestion. Maybe instead of erasing everything, and puting new only run up, you could convert past runs in a one page gallery, where the old pics in small format could still be sitting there for everyone to look at. Lets say 10 on a page, the best ones, or something like that.
    How much space do you have there now?

btw I ordered my basked last nigh... I got one of ebay, $10 more than the one I asked about before, but this one has lights mounts on it, so I am thinking, maybe I could attach my flag to one of those...
    Oh, and does anyone know if glass mounted CB antena holds tough enough to have it installed on a side window. I am worried that it may get ripped off by brunches...
    Last edited by yal^ : 04/06/2004 at 06:51 PM
    My Other Ride Is a Puma
    www.mwior.com

Y'know...I have no idea how much room I have on the site.It is a free site with templates to work from.I'm sure if I put too much on there they will let me know...LMAO!!

Good to see you got your roof rack.You could definately run a flag up there no prob.

As for the antenna...I saw a fella in there with a cell antenna on his window and it survived.I have been through 1 antenna that was hard mounted to the rear of the Rodeo but I see guys go all year and maybe morew with the same anrenna.So in short....I have no idea!!!

BTW...I'll be in Chicago Thursday nite till Sunday morning.I am pretty sure I should see some of you Chicago-ites then.I'll be on California Ave. and that's all I know.It is right off off one of those interstates.Those that have my cell number give me a ring.I have Gill's and Kasia's...I may call to see you guys.

California?

Are you going to the Clipper? I live near the park a little to the west of California. Off the boulevard. Near a black VX i see parked sometimes a little norht of me. I wonder if he's a member of the board.
    Hotwheels™ toy come to life.
    www.doubleadesign.com

Oh man, "I have no idea" is no answer for me right now.. LOL
    Just kidding. I was asking about antena, as I am considering an exchange for one with magnetic mount... I just don't know what works better here...

And one more question John. You "may" call us or you "WILL" call us? 'cause there is a big difference here, and time is tight... LOL
    Last edited by yal^ : 04/07/2004 at 02:14 PM

Fine...I WILL call you on Friday.How is that?Short of a definative time that is the best I can do...LMAO!!!!

I will call you once I get up there and maybe hook up.

I will be going to my brother in laws place and he lives by some Yoga place and by a really good coffe shop.Not even sure of his address even...LOL
    Last edited by FIEND : 04/08/2004 at 08:29 AM

I meant my time being short, but fine... here it goes...

YAY
    Last edited by yal^ : 04/08/2004 at 01:49 PM

Thumbs up Good news/bad news

Well folks, the schedule change at work is a go! I'll no longer be working the bizzare swing-shift, and will be on my favorite shift for good! I re-checked the dates, I am not scheduled on the 24th and I WILL be at this event! The only down side is that Moab is out for me this year. Oh well. See you all in Attica!

By the way John... the Calmini lift has not happened yet, so Kasia is still the tallest VXer (unless Sgt. Batguano shows). See you this weekend?
    The only thing we have to fear is fear itself... and zombies.

My VehiCROSS

Gill, nice to know I'll see you in Badlands.
    About Moab... sorry you won't make it this year. I wanted to go too, but things cannot work for me this time. Nothing lost I guess.
    I AM going to make that trip next year and hope to see you going too.

Happy Easter Everyone

Thumbs up Indiana Meet

I just joined the site, have had a VX since Aug, 2001. My cousin and I both live in the Chicago area and both of us have Yellow VX's. I see there is one in Darien which is very close to me. Wish I knew about this site earlier. I will try to be at that Indiana meet.

EK

'01 EBONY 1330 r.i.p. now '01 PROTON 0987
    Welcome.

Looks like the ranks of protons in Chicago are growing.