Thread: Anyone here have access to Mitchel Online or manuals?

Anyone here have access to Mitchel Online or manuals?

I am stuck waiting for machine work now on the conversion so the next step on my conversion that I can be working on is wiring. I want/need color codes of wiring and diagrams for all systems in the VX... lighting, windshield wipers, heating and cooling... basically ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. I can figure this stuff out on my own, but if I had access to GOOD electrical diagrams it would make things a lot easier. I will be working hard on it Sunday and Monday... so if anyone here has access to Mitchel Online or Manuals... PLEASE help a brotha out! You can post it here for the masses or email it to rreed17@kc.rr.com. Thanks in advance!

Coach... I mean Randy (I often forget who I really am)

Click Image to Visit My Website!

Hey Randy,

It may be worth it to you to pick up the 00 VX Electrical Troubleshooting Manual. Helm sells them here:

http://www.helminc.com/helm/product2...type=N&mscsid=

It's $40 and well worth having. There's also a 1999 model year version that is different from the 2000/2001 models, but you wouldn't need that unless you bought an earlier harness.

-- Best, John
    John Eaton
    Original Owner
    2001 Proton Yellow #580
    Atlanta GA

http://wildtoys.com/vehicross/
    http://vehicross.blogspot.com/

"Metaphors be with you"

I bought a "workshop Manual" CD off eBay that has all the wiring diagrams - I think it is the same one that is on Tone's site. Try looking there, he has a free download.

The Electrical Troubleshooting Manual goes well beyond the CD manual. Lots of great content in there.

-- John

I'll consider getting the Helm manual... but only if I can't figure out the systems without it. I have finally found the eletrical stuff in the VX CD Tone has... I just learned how to use the search function in the CD Manual... lol Anyway, seems to be more there than I had seen before... migtht be all I need. Now I guess I need to put it on the laptop so I can take it to the garage with me... I hate running from the garage to my bedroom, and back again... and the pages don't seem to be printing big enough to read everything... I'll keep trying... anyway... thanks for the replies guys!

TTFN!
    Coach... aka Randy! (I often forget who I really am!)

My 2000 Ironman VX!... Nitto Terra Grapplers 285/60/18's on stock 18" rims, Power Vault Muffler, Tone Monday's custom tow package, OME 912 Springs, custom audio/video/multimedia computer system in the works! Transformation to LS1 V-8 Power as we speak!
    My Webshots Gallery...