So, I book a "Premium" rental from Avis for my business trip this week, which happens to be a boaty Buick LeSabre Custom (he... custom means fake wood on the dash). The best part of this... the Premium and Luxury models come with XM radio. This is my first experience with XM or any satellite radio, so I give it a shot.

Here's what I gotta say... I WILL HAVE THIS IN MY VX ASAP! I absolutely LOVE XM! I already have a Pioneer HU that will accept an XM signal, I just have to get the FM modulator which is no problem. I have driven from El Paso, TX to Albuquerque, NM, and (of course) had a signal the whole way. I am so used to traveling between facilities and losing an FM or AM signal for hours. This is so awesome it is beyond words. The alternative rock stations are great, and I hear things that I haven't heard in forever, or have NEVER heard, and I love it! I love all of the options available!

Sorry for the rant. Those who are into music, or into gadgets, will love it. Those that don't care much for techy stuff or don't listen to music much won't care one way or another about it. I wish everyone could just try it out once!!