Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Black Rock Mountain 2004

If a move to Washington DC weren't already in my cards, I'd consider taking an oath of humility and moving to that oasis full of hippies and hillbillies!

I can't promise it, just yet, but I'd love to entertain holding a meet in Hot Springs. I've made a few friends in their little business community that would likely make ours a memorable and repeatable event.

Did I bother to mention how much fun driving my Ebony machine has been around Hot Springs, both on and off the pavement, as well as in the snow? Blow past a deicing truck and snow plow just once in a VX and you'll understand
    ...behold a government which to bigotry gives no sanction and to persecution no assistance...
    1790 Geo. Washington

Question

So, like, is there an "official" date? ;pg; Just getting calendar-anxious, no rush...
    Over 20 years of Isuzu enjoyment...

I'm certainly willing to try pulling something together for the weekend of the 16th- 18th, since there will be plenty to entertain ourselves with in Hot Springs.

After that, my schedule gets tight, though I am hoping to make it to Ft. Meade in mid-May.

Guys, it looks like we're all on our own for this weekend. Its probably better, I am moving the end of htis month and getting preasure from friends and family that I am shirking my responsibilities for entertainment.... NO, not me!!!!

Besides, three mods to complette: Still don't have my CB installed, Trunk popper, muffler, or tint..... Very minor stuff, but I want to have my VX all shiny when she meets her brothers and sisters!!!!

Catch ya'll later!
    -The Rave-
    North Carolina

Hey I'm here

So - where's everybody at!

Ok - so you moved it. My ability to plan a day and stick to it died 2 years ago. I finally have a weekend in town, and dang it - I'm driving to Black Rock. ok, so it's only 2 miles away - I'll get over the trip. Johnny, post when the next one will be, and I'll try to make it. This summer, I've got a week in Kansas City,KS - one in Richmond, VA - one in NYC, NY - and two in Washington DC in June for sure, and maybe 1 week in Dublin, OH. So chances are slim, but I'll try.