Page 108 of 197 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 118 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 2953

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Quote Originally Posted by Junster View Post
    Sammy will be for sale after I get my VX too. It's a decent one with no major mods.
    LMAO

My '87 Samurai was named SAM II (prounounced Sammy)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Quote Originally Posted by Junster View Post
    Will be ready with cash by mid March. Color isn't really a concern but I'm not interested in anything that's been wrecked and repaired. Of course the less miles the better. Under 10k price too. So if you know of a good one for me please let me know. Also any within a 400-500 radius of Yuma, AZ.
    Here's a great search function that lists ebay, CL and Kijiji:
    http://www2.jaxed.com/cgi-bin/mash.c...mit=++++go++++

or http://www.autotempest.com/ it searches even more sites.
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Hello everybody.
    I am from Italy, located in beautiful Tuscany, in the Chianti area by Florence.
    The first time I saw a VX was 2003. A dealer here in Tuscany had it for sale for 35k euro for about one year! VX is extremely rare in Italy, from a research I did some years ago, Isuzu only sold 10 VX in MY 2001! I was about to buy that strange thing, that was catching my eyes so often, but after 6 months, I bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee bacause I was more confident in its comfort, and I was scared about assistance for a unique car like the VX here in Italy...
    I have driven my GC for 8 years right now, but still I am thinking about owning a vx!!!! I know there's a Guy here in Florence that owns a Kaiser with red/black interior and one of theese days, I'll go to him and make an offer He can't refuse!!!
    I'll keep my finger crossed!!!

Oh my.... an Italian making an offer that can't be refused... I hope this doesn't involve a dead horse!

Haha! Just kidding!

Welcome aboard!

I saw a VX a few years ago and wanted it real real bad, unfortunate on my half I already had a car. I now found a 1999 VX IronMan Edition with about 94,000 miles, and couldnt pass it up.

I do plan so small mods, like adding a backupcam, I also want to hook up a in-dash motorized gps/cd/dvd player to use the backup cam with. I was also thinking of tossing some LED into the inside to brighten it up a bit. I do also want to put a front bumper rail on it. But that's all in the future now I have to go enjoy driving it.

2001Proton 1432, ex 2001 Dragon Green Mica 0168 (RIP May 2017)
    Welcome to the maddness.
    Live, Love, Forgive and Never Give Up

Hello Everyone, I joined to get a little more info on the VX. I have had my '99 for 5 years and she is still going strong, not with out some issues though. Approaching 100k she might be getting a little tired but I can seem to part with her. The wife and daughter do not like to drive her which is fine by me. Hoping to get her dressed up, tires , lift kit, exhaust and if I can buy it I'll make it.

Smile new member

Hello Everyone, I joined to get a little more info on the VX. I have had my '99 for 5 years and she is still going strong, not with out some issues though. Approaching 100k she might be getting a little tired but I can seem to part with her. The wife and daughter do not like to drive her which is fine by me. Hoping to get her dressed up, tires , lift kit, exhaust and if I can buy it I'll make it

Quote Originally Posted by Cdub View Post
    I do plan so small mods, like adding a backupcam, I also want to hook up a in-dash motorized gps/cd/dvd player to use the backup cam with. I was also thinking of tossing some LED into the inside to brighten it up a bit. I do also want to put a front bumper rail on it. But that's all in the future now I have to go enjoy driving it.
    The addiction will be strong with this one.

^^^I can't wait to see a showdown in Moab between Ldub and Cdub!!! Welcome to the forum new folks! Post pics of your prized rides so I can drool and wallow in seller's remorse.
    Sent from my "two hands on a keyboard"

Quote Originally Posted by vt_maverick View Post
    The addiction will be strong with this one.
    Haha ya, now all my pals see it and its a huge wow holy crap factor on how sweet of a ride so I may do more Pictures will come soon.

Hello Everyone, I'm a new member hailing from New York. First & foremost, love this site...can't think of a better place to learn what I need for my VX. I purchased her in Dec with approx 90k miles, normally when some folks would want to get rid of their cars....I loved everything about her(sorry...she's my baby)...flaws and all. I'll post pics today, she needs some TLC, but she couldn't have come to a better place - I want to restore her to better than new condition. I will admit, biggest draw back is rear view visually....or lack there of. Nothing a rearview camera couldn't help to minimize. Looking for links and help...as I'm very interested in several mods. Skid plats, hood scoops, even advice on tires(285/50/18R) and eventually paint. One step at a time...but I'm in it for the long haul. Thanks for reading.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jtirado View Post
    Hello Everyone, I'm a new member hailing from New York. First & foremost, love this site...can't think of a better place to learn what I need for my VX. I purchased her in Dec with approx 90k miles, normally when some folks would want to get rid of their cars....I loved everything about her(sorry...she's my baby)...flaws and all. I'll post pics today, she needs some TLC, but she couldn't have come to a better place - I want to restore her to better than new condition. I will admit, biggest draw back is rear view visually....or lack there of. Nothing a rearview camera couldn't help to minimize. Looking for links and help...as I'm very interested in several mods. Skid plats, hood scoops, even advice on tires(285/50/18R) and eventually paint. One step at a time...but I'm in it for the long haul. Thanks for reading.
    Hello Jtirado !

Welcome aboard !

Just wanna let you know i also lives in queens so whenever you're ready we can meet up any time.

Welcome !
    Dakar was just the begining.

2001Proton 1432, ex 2001 Dragon Green Mica 0168 (RIP May 2017)
    Quote Originally Posted by jtirado View Post
    I'm very interested in several mods. Skid plats, hood scoops, even advice on tires(285/50/18R) and eventually paint. One step at a time...but I'm in it for the long haul. Thanks for reading.
    And the list will just grow and grow and grow....

Welcome aboard!
    Live, Love, Forgive and Never Give Up

Just wanted to stop in and say hi. I'm in SoCal and just gathering info on the Isuzu Vehicross to possibly purchase one in the future. I wanted to know if parts are pretty easy to find and what shops can work on the VX.