Page 116 of 197 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 126 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2951

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Quote Originally Posted by anyad2002 View Post
    Hello,
    I'm a student at the University of Arizona, have been looking for a jeep wrangler or tacoma, and accidentally came across a CL posting for a VehiCROSS and took a look...now I can't get it off my mind and have decided this is the vehicle I want. Unfortunately the one I looked at has a few issues. I'm in no hurry, but have been scouring the internet to learn more, and also had an opportunity to talk with Dale, a local Tucsonan, who has two; and he loves them!

~anyad
    Welcome....sounds like the addiction is taking hold just as we planned! BAWAHHWWWAAA!
    I'm up North a bit from you so if you're ever passing thru/close and wanna see another one close up, drop by. I'm just South of Prescott in Dewey.
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by VX KAT View Post
    ...it'll make your bottle of water or soda HOT if it's sitting in the square hole/cup holder area!
    You know that's not a cup holder ... right??? It's a cup launcher!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    You know that's not a cup holder ... right??? It's a cup launcher!!!
    I thought it was a new-fangled Bunson burner......
    VX KAT
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

The last post made was the looking stage. Now my wife has been enjoying the drivng stage for 2 weeks. We purchased Technipope's Proton. I only had to drive it from Coumbus OH to SLC Utah. Started with 48,000 and didn't have an issue during the drive at all. Even checked the oil on the way and after 1800 miles only needed 1/2 quart. I have to ask about he window for the driver side. I have read all that I can find, but I'm afraid to take the door panel off. I really don't want to have anything brak that I can't replace, but the window will not go up and down easily really the only issue with this vehicle. Everything rocks even the back up camera that is attached to the stereo. really amazing. I havn't been on this long, but are there many of these in Utah? That is other than when Moab is over run with them. Can't wait to get every thing figured out. My wife cals her truck BB. Of course the truck and the name had to be cute jusgt like her.

WELCOME to all the new Members
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " Jeeps are nice, Barbie has one"

'99

Just bought my Vehicross this week.
    I had to fly out to kansas then drive it all the way back to NC but it was well worth it.

I've been a member on here a little while, because I've wanted a VX for years! I'm finally gearing up to get rid of my useless 350Z and g/f's V8 Explorer 4x4 to get her a *practical* car, and myself a VX . Can't wait until I've got the cash in hand, ready to fly out for a great deal! I'll go back to lurking mode now

99 Matte Midnight Sand Met... oh nevermind. VX #0377...Project ZU
    Quote Originally Posted by strubby View Post
    gearing up to get rid of my useless 350Z
    Ha, thats how I felt last year when I sold my 350z, it was like owning a boat... as in the happiest day I had with it was the day I bought it and the day I sold it.

Quote Originally Posted by arcobarco View Post
    The last post made was the looking stage. Now my wife has been enjoying the drivng stage for 2 weeks. We purchased Technipope's Proton. I only had to drive it from Coumbus OH to SLC Utah. Started with 48,000 and didn't have an issue during the drive at all. Even checked the oil on the way and after 1800 miles only needed 1/2 quart. I have to ask about he window for the driver side. I have read all that I can find, but I'm afraid to take the door panel off. I really don't want to have anything brak that I can't replace, but the window will not go up and down easily really the only issue with this vehicle. Everything rocks even the back up camera that is attached to the stereo. really amazing. I havn't been on this long, but are there many of these in Utah? That is other than when Moab is over run with them. Can't wait to get every thing figured out. My wife cals her truck BB. Of course the truck and the name had to be cute jusgt like her.
    My Proton was called "cute" this weekend (cashier at Home Depot actually left her register to come out and check it out). Call it bad or sick or knarly ... just don't call it cute.

Just kidding. Hope your wife enjoys her VX for many years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Quote Originally Posted by VXorado View Post
    Ha, thats how I felt last year when I sold my 350z, it was like owning a boat... as in the happiest day I had with it was the day I bought it and the day I sold it.
    Haha I know! I traded my double cab Tacoma for it, might have been the worst idea I've ever had! The 'coolness' wore off in about a week. Then I was left wondering 'what the heck am I doing in this car??' Nice car, just doesn't work for me...

Went to Wet N Wild today, saw a white VX with a mild lift in the parking lot, all the way from Oklahoma. Now I really can't get them out of my head. Soon!

newb

Hello my new friends, Well I just bought me a 2001 VX with 62,000 miles on it. It is in perfect condition I bought it from a 70 year old car collector. I am putting a new stereo system as we speek. I am going with the KENWOOD. i just had the tint put on. Next week Its lifting, tire, and wheel time. cant wait to meet some off you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by tombrinkley23 View Post
    Hello my new friends, Well I just bought me a 2001 VX with 62,000 miles on it. It is in perfect condition I bought it from a 70 year old car collector. I am putting a new stereo system as we speek. I am going with the KENWOOD. i just had the tint put on. Next week Its lifting, tire, and wheel time. cant wait to meet some off you guys.
    Great! Do tell all the details...color, where'd ya find it.....and do I dare ask price ...sorry, that's a bit forward of me.
    VX KAT

Quote Originally Posted by tombrinkley23 View Post
    Well I just bought me a 2001 VX with 62,000 miles on it. It is in perfect condition I bought it from a 70 year old car collector.

Sound like a nice find.

Hey, Mike here... looking to buy a fun DD with off road possibilities... vehicross is one of those. I have an SUV (which is for sale) currently, but it cant be lifted without a lot of engineering and custom building. Even if it were feasible, i couldnt bring myself to take it offroad because its too clean and I built it for stereo shows / competitions. But anyways, as soon as it sells, I'll be looking into buying a vehicross... I'm pretty good with electrical, so hopefully I can bring something helpful to the forum. Greetings to all

Me and my Future wife are now a proud owner of a 2000 Ebony VehiCross with 60,000 miles. It should be delivered to us by Friday from Colorado.

We are so excited!