Page 124 of 197 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 134 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2953

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Thank you for the help! I spoke to one of the local forum members already and bounced pm's off another and am going to go look at their vx's in the next day or two.

Now I'm off to the tech sections here to start figuring out what I want to do and what I will need to do. This afternoon I even read a thread about rebuilding the tranny, that took me out of commission at work for an hour because I was wondering if you could put in a taller fourth gear.

I'm really getting psyched and have you people here to blame Your enthusiasm for the car is contagious.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Thank you for the help! I spoke to one of the local forum members already and bounced pm's off another and am going to go look at their vx's in the next day or two.

Now I'm off to the tech sections here to start figuring out what I want to do and what I will need to do. This afternoon I even read a thread about rebuilding the tranny, that took me out of commission at work for an hour because I was wondering if you could put in a taller fourth gear.

I'm really getting psyched and have you people here to blame Your enthusiasm for the car is contagious.
    Hey eric !
    I'll drive to manhattan on friday around 11:00-12:00 although i don't like to go to the city i'll do the ride to meet you (been a while since last i drove over the queens/brooklyn/ or manhattan bridge ) in the name of the VX madness/obssesion.
    Last time i were in mahattan on summer time i drove by times square & 42nd street tourists couldn't just stop aiming & shooting their digital cameras @ my shy VX
    Dakar was just the begining.

If you can wait another week, I'll join ya! Mine should be out of the shop by then.
    -V

Quote Originally Posted by Gussie2000 View Post
    Hey eric !
    I'll drive to manhattan on friday around 11:00-12:00 although i don't like to go to the city i'll do the ride to meet you (been a while since last i drove over the queens/brooklyn/ or manhattan bridge ) in the name of the VX madness/obssesion.
    Last time i were in mahattan on summer time i drove by times square & 42nd street tourists couldn't just stop aiming & shooting their digital cameras @ my shy VX

Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
    If you can wait another week, I'll join ya! Mine should be out of the shop by then.
    -V
    Two VX together in downtown manhattan would be a madness LOL. But yes me like the idea
    Hey vet i call you fews week ago.

Two VX together in downtown manhattan would be a madness LOL. But yes me like the idea
    Right? Anytime you see more than one in the same place you know something's going down!

Didn't get a voicemail from ya, Gussie - new phone so probably didn't have your digits in there. Check your PM and we'll link up!

Merry Christmas my friend!

Right? Anytime you see more than one in the same place you know something's going down!

Didn't get a voicemail from ya, Gussie - new phone so probably didn't have your digits in there. Check your PM and we'll link up!

Merry Christmas my friend!

Gotcha !
    I call you tomorrow V
    last week i spotted two VX here in centereach on lake groove road and route 347 (black & firefox droven by ladies.

Gotcha !
    I call you tomorrow V
    last week i spotted two VX here in centereach on lake groove road and route 347 (black & firefox droven by ladies.
    Instant compatibility! (If you weren't already married, that is. )

Wink

Instant compatibility! (If you weren't already married, that is. )
    LOL
    Once the two ladies saw me driving a VX they looked at me like "well,ok"

I told them : we should have a coffee together,i believe we got some things in common LOL

-V
    If everything keeps falling into place like this we can wait until mid month and make it 3. SOHO wouldn't know what hit it It would be even better if we coud get those two ladies to show

Have you guys done a NYC meet before?

If everything keeps falling into place like this we can wait until mid month and make it 3. SOHO wouldn't know what hit it It would be even better if we coud get those two ladies to show

Maybe even 4 VX's in the city for a meet. The city would STAND STILL for a day...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobymlr View Post
    Maybe even 4 VX's in the city for a meet. The city would STAND STILL for a day...LOL

Everybody is welcome to join.
    Lets take over manhattan guys.

Good !
    NYC VX meet probably happened.
    But tri-state meet was done back in 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobymlr View Post
    Everybody is welcome to join.
    Lets take over manhattan guys.
    Hey Gussie, looks like you're finally goin' to get your New York area VX meet! Yah!!
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by VX KAT View Post
    Hey Gussie, looks like you're finally goin' to get your New York area VX meet! Yah!!
    Yeah !
    And for the records it wasn't my idea LOL

Thanx for all the help folks but I randomly walked into a Dodge dealer today and walked out with a big, phat, cushy, black, fast enough 2012 Challenger SXT. Such a nice car for the money.

See y'all on the Mopar side