Page 173 of 197 FirstFirst ... 73 123 163 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 183 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 2953

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Thanks Woofer! You're so kind!
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Hello all, my name is Brian and I am a new VX owner. I have many plans and deep pockets for my project VX. I look forward to being part of this community.

Welcome aboard

Quote Originally Posted by Morningwood View Post
    Hello all, my name is Brian and I am a new VX owner. I have many plans and deep pockets for my project VX. I look forward to being part of this community.
    Do not worry the VX will be a fun project and depending on your dream be quite willing to empty those pockets (LOL) Remember to use this board to search for ideas, solutions and any needed items. The people on here are always happy to help and can be knowledgable and helpful if not a bit weird.
    "Take it up with my butt, cuz he's the only one that gives a crap"

Carter Pewterschmidt

California '99

Hi everyone! My name is Stu, I'm a filmmaker, photographer, and writer. I saw my first VehiCross in Tokyo, and then was lucky enough to buy a "used" one from the Mercedes dealership San Rafael, CA in 1999—it had just 1,000 miles on it! I don't think the guys at the dealership had any idea that there was a waiting list at the Isuzu dealership up the road to pay $10K over sticker for a new one.

My silver VehiCross is in LA now and has been more ravaged by sun and neglect than off-highway roughhousing unfortunately, so soon it will be time for me to sell it to someone who can treat it right. I'll be sorry to say goodbye, but delighted at the idea that someone could breath new life into a car I've enjoyed now for 15 years.

Crazy Californians

Quote Originally Posted by prolost View Post
    I don't think the guys at the dealership had any idea that there was a waiting list at the Isuzu dealership up the road to pay $10K over sticker for a new one.

When I bought mine NEW in 2002 I found 60 new ones for sale across the country for $10,000 under sticker.
    "Take it up with my butt, cuz he's the only one that gives a crap"

Carter Pewterschmidt

I remember that happening too. I guess when it comes to marketing, nothing beats the anticipation of something you can't have!
    -Stu

Hi there everyone....
    My names chilli, I'm 31 and i live in London... A friend of mine told me about the Isuzu VX he bought only a few months ago, in fact he had bought two... One was a downer car for the other... "Never heard of it" I said... He showed me a few pics and a brief memory of this car came to me and at that moment something happened lol... I became hooked.... Since then I've been hunting high and low for one in England... Wasn't easy but the good news is i have jus come across a 1998 green VX completely standard (stock) with only 66,000 miles... Of course I'm excited...
    Hopefully sometime next week ill be a proud owner of a VX...

I have plans to have fun and do it up a bit to... Starting with wheels/tyres. But of course the cars suspension has to be set up right to accommodate...
    I'm not a mechanic or engineer of some kind. I'm jus a guy who loves boys toys so will be needing all the advice and help there is out there on offer..

Thanks for reading

Chilli

01 Proton 1131; 01 Proton 0504; 00 Proton 0695; 00 Ebony 0285; 00 Foxfire 0032 Donor VX; Complete S/C Engine on Stand;

Welcome

Welcome Chilli!!!

You've come to the right place, matter of fact, you will never need to go anywhere else to obtain info on your new VX.

Good Luck and Best Regards...

1999, Blue (Astral)5 spd VX #1396 ; '01 Proton 0753
    Welcome to the obsession Chilli! I hope you get your Dragon.
    Scott
    There's no 'I' in denial.

Thanks guys really appreciate it... I can't wait to get started... I hope all goes well and I get her... I feel like she's mine already though lol.. My little dragon... Has a ring to it, don't you think?

Well, I have offically sold ZEUS... Thanks again to everyone here and all the help that they have given me. In the last four years, this has been the most uncritical and helpful communities ever. I really appreciate everything and hope that justatwinturbo will take good care of her.

Hello everyone!

I am new! My name is Brian and I just bought a VehiCROSS from one of your fellow forumgoers. I am very excited about the next chapter in my lifetime loft/hate relationship with the automobile. Off to a good start with the VX, very happy with it.

http://imgur.com/C3YzcfU

http://imgur.com/1AubgS1

1999 Ex-Ebony..Fully Line-X'd ..0189...THE "ORW".....matching Line-X'd Trailer made from a written off 2001 Ebony.
    Welcome to the Addiction.....

Quote Originally Posted by 6VE1 View Post
    I am new! My name is Brian and I just bought a VehiCROSS from one of your fellow forumgoers. I am very excited about the next chapter in my lifetime loft/hate relationship with the automobile. Off to a good start with the VX, very happy with it.

Jo
    VX.info...PLEASE SUPPORT THIS SITE WITH YOUR VOLUNTARY $20 DONATION...
    Absolutely the best $20 you'll spend per year on your VX.

~ ~ > OFF ROAD WHORE <~ ~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

New guy

Hello all, I'm Bob from Tomball Tx (Houston area ). I purchased my 00 Foxfire a couple of months ago from a gent in St Paul Mn. It was all original and had 89k miles.
    My modifications since purchase are:
    Cranked up torsion bars and installed 3" coil spacers.
    Clarion flip screen radio
    Planet Audio amp with Polk 10" subwoofer.
    Roof rack
    24" roof LED light bar
    9" front bumper LED light bar
    Home made rear bumper, nerf bars and N-Fab style front guard
    MB TKO 18" wheels w/pathfinder 275/65/18
    Hydro dipped hood insert.
    I hope to begin some engine mods to increase HP in the near future.

It's an obsession(fever) and this forum is my cowbell. :bgwohttp://www.vehicross.info/gallery/da...s/image161.jpghttp://www.vehicross.info/gallery/da...303_111603.jpghttp://www.vehicross.info/gallery/da...s/image164.jpghttp://www.vehicross.info/gallery/da...s/image163.jpghttp://www.vehicross.info/gallery/da...s/image168.jpg
    Last edited by TexasVX2015 : 03/26/2015 at 10:41 PM

99 Matte Midnight Sand Met... oh nevermind. VX #0377...Project ZU
    Welcome TexasVX!

I like the rear bumper guard you fabbed up. I was ogling the pics a while back on FB.