Page 35 of 197 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Ill have to agree with everything you just said. I can't stand Miami or anything else that far south, I'm more of a clearwater/tamapa/st. Pete kinda guy

same here....that is where I plan to move and is my favorite destinatio for a vacation.

The Tampa area is certainly more down to earth, and the people are more "normal", if there is such a thing. I lived there too, when I was attending USF. There are a few notable VXers in that area as well...

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by justatwinturbo View Post
    Ill have to agree with everything you just said. I can't stand Miami or anything else that far south, I'm more of a clearwater/tamapa/st. Pete kinda guy

I met one of them even before I got my VX down there. You cant beat ybor city or however its spelled - never seen it sober.......

Arrow vxfav97365

v
    Last edited by vxfan97365 : 12/19/2007 at 06:11 PM

oneinoregon

Last edited by vxfan97365 : 12/19/2007 at 06:12 PM

v
    Last edited by vxfan97365 : 12/19/2007 at 06:12 PM

aaaaaaaaaaa

one in oregon

So ive owned my vx for almost 2 weeks now and i had been waiting find a car or truck that i liked but never really found any that spark my interest until i saw the vx at a dealers used car lot and i had been driving back and forth to work for weeks when finally december 7th my wife and i decided to go check it out. took it out for a test drive and emmidiately fell inlove with it ive spent the last two weeks looking at pictures of everybody's vx on this site reading up on old post on lifts and other modifications. this is a very good website and a lot of help so far. i have a 99 silver with red interior body and interior in very excellent condition with 89k. im very happy with this new investment and new hobby/ addiction!
    ok so i think i finally know how to use this thing!!!! sorry bout all the other post.

Yes, Ybor city was spelled right...I love Ybor, its like mardi gras every weekend. I've spent many a drunk night at Ybor, and Ybor strip...one of the better but more expensive strip clubs in the area......but those days are behind me now

Vxfan.....you got your vx on my birthday. Welcome, I think we will end up spending a lot of time on this forum learning new things about these amazing machines.

quadpod changes to Solitude

Hi.. not sure if I have done this before but have been a member here since jun of 05,

I bought my vx in July '02 when Isuzu released the last of the vx's that had been stored down in national city, Cali with a 10,000 reduction in price. (where they should have been priced at to start).

I am a coast to coast semi driver. I transport vehicles.. mainly between Michigan and Arizona. I usually transport Research and development vehicles for the manufacturers; GM, Toyota, Chrysler, Honda, and all the subsidies thereof.

I have almost 37000 miles on my Dragon Green '01.

It is pretty stock with no roof racks and only upgraded the tires with 255/55/18 nitto terra grapplers..

I enjoy this sight immensely and will be around for a long time.. I have leanred alot about this vehicle from watching this sight and it has helped alot in technical questions I have..

I will be around for a long time so thanks for having it Moncha..

Peace, Jeff

2000,white, Vehicross Ironman series, 0413

Got my VX

Hello fanatics of VX. My name is Arthur and I recently bought my very own 2000 VX Victory White Ironman edition 2 nights ago. The vehicle has 78000 and was sold to me from BMW dealership for $5000 out the door. I paid it for cash. It is nice to have joined this forum. Looking forward getting some tips and recommendation from some of you and possibly a VX meeting. I have been a fan of this machine when I saw it at the San Diego Auto Show back in 99. I thought this vehicle was ahead of it's time compare to the rest of the SUV families. I also own a 1994 Nissan 300ZX twin turbo. These 2 cars were my dream toys. Now I can proudly say I am living that dream now. Thanks again for having me and Happy Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by ACRVX00 View Post
    Hello fanatics of VX. My name is Arthur and I recently bought my very own 2000 VX Victory White Ironman edition 2 nights ago. The vehicle has 78000 and was sold to me from BMW dealership for $5000 out the door. I paid it for cash. It is nice to have joined this forum. Looking forward getting some tips and recommendation from some of you and possibly a VX meeting. I have been a fan of this machine when I saw it at the San Diego Auto Show back in 99. I thought this vehicle was ahead of it's time compare to the rest of the SUV families. I also own a 1994 Nissan 300ZX twin turbo. These 2 cars were my dream toys. Now I can proudly say I am living that dream now. Thanks again for having me and Happy Holidays
    looks to me like we have similar tastes in machines...you own a TT300z, i have a TT stealth, and we both just bought a vehicross. i actually went to look at that vehicross you just bought the day after BMW got it. they wanted 6500 for it, but when i went to look at it, they hadnt even detailed it yet....did they fix the cladding?

As a matter of fact they did clean it althoug the cadding was the same and the side mirror which was not big deal. it's cosmetics. The interior was great, CD player seats etc. It looked new and smelled nice. Although when i saw it firsthand last week it was fugly. I told them I was not comfortable with the price and we played prices for 3-4 days until it was let go $5000 out the door with tags, tax and doc fees. It runs perfect, I mean I don't expect it running like new but the engine runs strong and smooth. What county are you from? maybe we can invite some of the locals to get together or something. Yes I love my Z. I have an Aztec Red 1994 Z32 TwinTurbo. but I have to retire her due to the winter. Let me know if you wanna get together. I am currently stationed here in Great lakes, near Lake Forest/Waukegan area. I am a US sailor. My family and I moved here in 2004. Not too many Z's or VX in this area which is kinda nice. Anyway holler!
    Last edited by ACRVX00 : 12/20/2007 at 12:25 PM

Quote Originally Posted by justatwinturbo View Post
    looks to me like we have similar tastes in machines...you own a TT300z, i have a TT stealth, and we both just bought a vehicross. i actually went to look at that vehicross you just bought the day after BMW got it. they wanted 6500 for it, but when i went to look at it, they hadnt even detailed it yet....did they fix the cladding?
    Did you get the public invite message from VXIronWoman. We are meeting up in Schaumburg on the 29th of this moth TBD. Sounds fun