Page 75 of 197 FirstFirst ... 25 65 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 85 125 175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2953

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Nemo, I'm glad ya found us....
    Well somebody had to say it lol.
    So I said to myself, I said "Handee"
    and this voice came back and said..
    "He's not in, may we take a message?"

Quote Originally Posted by nemo View Post
    Thanks VX Kat, looks like I won't be able to make my spot for a little while. Only just joined up and from what the instructions say I will need to post a lot or wait a couple months. No problem I am in Alabama just north of Montgomery.

nemo
    oops, sorry nemo, didn't realize the member map had those criteria.
    Hey there's a member "Thmstec" in Auburn, looks pretty close to you. Also, I recall there's a newer member in AL, screen ID 'grif" in Foley.
    Welcome again!
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by galvinsc View Post
    I will announce the news when I finally make a deal on one...assuming I fit in them...I am 6'8" & all legs.

I am in Medina Ohio 44256 & if anyone is remotely close & wouldn't mind, I really need to make sure I fit in one of these before I make a deal buyingone over the net...please pm me if you are close and wouldn't mind meeting up with me for a coffee or beer (on me of course) & so I could sit in your truck for 5 minutes to make sure I am comfortable in one....THANKS GUYS!

Jeremy Galvin
    I checked out the member map and looks like the closest 3 VXers are
    PittVXr - Pittsburgh
    Jolly Roger VX'er - Cambridge Springs, PA kind of by Erie
    JAMAS - by Dayton/Cincinnati
    All three are pretty active here, so maybe you could check with them.

p.s....I grew up in Pittsburgh....Steelers vs. Browns....
    VX KAT
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

Hello everyone

Well, I finally got my dream. I have been wanting one of these little bad boys from when I first saw them. They have been out of site and out of mind until just last month. As the end of my lease is up for the Benz I am driving, I knew I did not want to keep it, so I started looking for something I could buy.
    Well, my fiance suggested a SUV, not what I wanted until I saw a Proton VX driving down the street near where I live.

That is what I was going to get. And I did.

I have 2001 Gray VX with Nitto-Grapplers on it and it is exactly what I thought it would be, FUN!!!

And, I have already done the headlight cleanning by following the posts on here, so I am now onboard.

Hello to all the VXers left.

Greg

Welcome geemon.

You've got quite a few members local to you so keep your eye on the upcoming events.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Quote Originally Posted by galvinsc View Post
    Hello everyone!!!!

I am working on finding a VX & I am very excited to become part of the family!

I will announce the news when I finally make a deal on one...assuming I fit in them...I am 6'8" & all legs.

I am in Medina Ohio 44256 & if anyone is remotely close & wouldn't mind, I really need to make sure I fit in one of these before I make a deal buyingone over the net...please pm me if you are close and wouldn't mind meeting up with me for a coffee or beer (on me of course) & so I could sit in your truck for 5 minutes to make sure I am comfortable in one....THANKS GUYS!

Look forward to talking to you guys & hangin out at some meets!

OH hey does anyone know where the pearl VX is??? the one they only made 1 of?

Jeremy Galvin
    I am about 3.5 hours away from you (West Chester, OH), but you are more than welcome to head my direction for a beer and a ride. I am 6'3" and there is PLENTY of leg room. My seat is actually adjusted forward of how far back it can go.

PM me if you interested and we can get things set up.

I live close to galvinsc and he PM'ed me. I gave him a call and he stopped by Tues night for a "test fit".

I think he may be hooked. lol

Hey OHvx'er- that's great you were close enough. Put yourself on the member map.
    VX KAT

Heyo ladies and gents. Just your typical VX newb here. Been lusting after the VX since I saw one in 99 and now I'm finally trying to get one. I'm a big time car guy and have several toys but now I'm looking to get my hands on a VX and make it my DD and possibly a dirt toy, most likely rally style. Look forward to getting to know you all and pick your brains for VX info.

Oh, and here's the toys...
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...e/IMG_0118.jpg
    http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y10...bidPony/16.jpg

Welcome ,and the pony does look rabid. Your other toy is a crotchrocket, we have one of those here too. I hope someone will ck out the VX for ya. I would, but I'm too far away lol.
    So I said to myself, I said "Handee"
    and this voice came back and said..
    "He's not in, may we take a message?"

I am hoping for a Foxfire and build it into a great ride. I have a 1998 240SX which is about as rare as the VX (only about 6000 of the 97 and 98's were built).

Got a dog now and looking to mountain bike, I am not driving around solo like I did in the past and when I have free-time I'd rather bring my dog with.

Been lurking a while now and finally joined.

http://driftkat.com/98SEmine.php

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by alkemyst View Post
    I am hoping for a Foxfire and build it into a great ride. I have a 1998 240SX which is about as rare as the VX (only about 6000 of the 97 and 98's were built).

Got a dog now and looking to mountain bike, I am not driving around solo like I did in the past and when I have free-time I'd rather bring my dog with.

Been lurking a while now and finally joined.

http://driftkat.com/98SEmine.php

Welcome all new brothers on wheels !
    Dakar was just the begining.

Hello everyone. I Just Got my Proton VX a few weeks ago. Ive been wanting one every sence they came out, I was a salesman at an Isuzu dealership at the time. 10 years later i finaly got it. I will post pics as soon as i can.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by handeeman View Post
    Welcome ,and the pony does look rabid.
    That thing looks like it would bite off Scott Tenorman's weiner... (Southpark reference, for the uninitiated)

Welcome to all the new kids!...
    Last edited by Ldub : 10/21/2009 at 05:54 AM

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV77 View Post
    Hello everyone. I Just Got my Proton VX a few weeks ago. Ive been wanting one every sence they came out, I was a salesman at an Isuzu dealership at the time. 10 years later i finaly got it. I will post pics as soon as i can.
    Protons rock. Welcome to the family ... & the addiciton.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.