Page 77 of 197 FirstFirst ... 27 67 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2953

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Aloha, just joined Have always bin a Landcruiser person I told my son that if he got good grades in school I'd buy him a car in his senior year. So for two months he looked but didn't find anything he liked One day at a party someone pulled up in VX (yellow 29,000mi) and he said thats it. So I found a Ironman in CA with 63,000mi in good con then the other day a guy from Maui called ( I had a wanted VX ad on creigs list) he would sell his 99 ebony with only 20,000mi showroom con. so now we have two and the Landgruiser has a for sale sign on I'm hooked

Quote Originally Posted by Kona-Vs View Post
    Aloha, just joined Have always bin a Landcruiser person I told my son that if he got good grades in school I'd buy him a car in his senior year. So for two months he looked but didn't find anything he liked One day at a party someone pulled up in VX (yellow 29,000mi) and he said thats it. So I found a Ironman in CA with 63,000mi in good con then the other day a guy from Maui called ( I had a wanted VX ad on creigs list) he would sell his 99 ebony with only 20,000mi showroom con. so now we have two and the Landgruiser has a for sale sign on I'm hooked
    Welcome to the Addiction 2x. You and your son's adventure has just begun and you made the right turn by stopping by the greatest info filled VX site on the planet. Welcome to the family ! !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " Jeeps are nice, Barbie has one"

One day at a party someone pulled up in VX (yellow 29,000mi) ...... the other day a guy from Maui called ( I had a wanted VX ad on creigs list) he would sell his 99 ebony with only 20,000mi showroom con.
    Hey Welcome to the gang 'o crazies! It's a fun ride!
    So now we know where all the super low mileage VXs are.....
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Cool

Welcome to the forums!...

As a former resident of the Kona/Keauhou Mauka area, I'll tell you right now, I'm envious. I moved back to the mainland in 93 & the first Fargo ND winter almost killed me...

You'll find a wealth great information around here, also there are any number of OTHER members who have a warped sense of humor...watch out for them...
    Last edited by Ldub : 12/06/2009 at 10:31 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    ...there are any number of OTHER members who have a warped sense of humor...watch out for them...
    Ninnyhammers

One may even drop a lightning bolt down your shorts

BTW (since we're not allowed to thread-jack) Welcome to the family. Wow, 2 VX's @ one house ... I'm droolin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by tom4bren View Post
    Ninnyhammers

One may even drop a lightning bolt down your shorts

BTW (since we're not allowed to thread-jack) Welcome to the family. Wow, 2 VX's @ one house ... I'm droolin
    ..................... .........

I was wondering who'd be the first "other" to take the bait...

Of course it's me. Handee's old - he's not awake yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

... I'm droolin
    One of the 1st signs of ole age.
    I haven't gotten there yet.
    And so as not to TJ...Aloha from Florida.
    So I said to myself, I said "Handee"
    and this voice came back and said..
    "He's not in, may we take a message?"

I just bought my '99 VX Ebony, used from the original owner, it has just under 98,000 miles and it runs great. Based on this forum, I have already ordered a seat extender, and refinished the cladding (the Refinisher works very well), and replaced the blow front speakers. If there are any known problems, or things that I either need to know or look for on the VX, please let me know.

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by jmassa View Post
    I just bought my '99 VX Ebony, used from the original owner, it has just under 98,000 miles and it runs great. Based on this forum, I have already ordered a seat extender, and refinished the cladding (the Refinisher works very well), and replaced the blow front speakers. If there are any known problems, or things that I either need to know or look for on the VX, please let me know.

Jeff
    Welcome to the Fam...

Much of what you seek will be found here...

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/sho...threadid=16987

Quote Originally Posted by jmassa View Post

Jeff
    Welcome Jeff. Check your oil level EVERY SINGLE TIME you get gas. Just do it. Some VXes burn excessive amounts of oil, like mine.

Bart

Welcome Jeff

You're right around the corner from me. Don't hesitate to call if you need help turning a wrench.

I had a 'window fixin party' at my place last summer. I'll prolly do something similar next year. I haven't figured out what to attack next but I'm leaning towards a 'headlight polishing party' in the early spring.

Tom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi

NEWBIE here. I am considering a VX as a daily driver. I have always liked odd and/or different vehicles.

I will post more details in either the General talk section or for sale section seeking advice.

Thanks

Max

Welcome & condolences. When you make your transition to FL, you'll be neighbors with Handeeman ... poor soul.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Welcome & condolences. When you make your transition to FL, you'll be neighbors with Handeeman ... poor soul.
    It's prolly unfair to give a newbee a heads-up. just think of all the interesting post he woulda made if he'd got to Florida and then discovered me.
    By the way Maxg765, welcome to the "madness".
    So I said to myself, I said "Handee"
    and this voice came back and said..
    "He's not in, may we take a message?"