Page 78 of 197 FirstFirst ... 28 68 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2953

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Quote Originally Posted by handeeman View Post
    It's prolly unfair to give a newbee a heads-up. just think of all the interesting post he woulda made if he'd got to Florida and then discovered me.
    By the way Maxg765, welcome to the "madness".
    Aww Nutz, I stand chagrinned (is that a word???). PB, can I borrow the dunce cap for a moment?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

2001Proton 1432, ex 2001 Dragon Green Mica 0168 (RIP May 2017)
    Well I've finally become a VX owner after lookinig for months and participating in the Forum. Guess you can't say I didn't know what I was getting into, but just couldn't help myself. I guess the addiction is in full swing. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the journey... Thanks for taking such good care of the Dragon jemorga, its just what I've been looking for.

My wife and I live in CO and love it. We've been married for 29 years and have three sons with the youngest being in college. No grandkids yet, but our oldest son got married in June so we'll see. We like to be outdoors and have a love for dogs.

Live, Love, Forgive and Never Give Up

MileHigh, I know you've been around for a while but congrats on finally getting your VX.

There are a few of us in Colorado (I'm over in the Aspen area), but there are a couple of guys and gals in the Denver area. Hopefully we'll do a little winter get together so we can put names to faces. If not, see if you can swing the trip out to Moab in May. Even if you don't do any wheeling it's a TON of fun to just be there with that many VX's.
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong, it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."
    -Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

Hello everyone. I just became a VX owner yesterday, buying a 2001 VX with 100k for $6700. I bought it after my previous car was stolen, a 1998 Integra Type R. I was excited about the VX the moment I saw one was for sale and so far I love it! Just need to add a roofrack and stereo and it will be perfect for me. I love snowboarding, which is why I searched for an AWD or 4WD vehicle. I love the funkyness of the VX most of all, it doesnt look like anything that anyone else is driving.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    Hello everyone. I just became a VX owner yesterday, buying a 2001 VX with 100k for $6700. I bought it after my previous car was stolen, a 1998 Integra Type R. I was excited about the VX the moment I saw one was for sale and so far I love it! Just need to add a roofrack and stereo and it will be perfect for me. I love snowboarding, which is why I searched for an AWD or 4WD vehicle. I love the funkyness of the VX most of all, it doesnt look like anything that anyone else is driving.
    Welcome demon to the VX world
    Dakar was just the begining.

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP
    Quote Originally Posted by MSHardeman View Post
    MileHigh, I know you've been around for a while but congrats on finally getting your VX.
    Tymes Two Dude...

2001Proton 1432, ex 2001 Dragon Green Mica 0168 (RIP May 2017)

Welcome to the madness...

Did you pick up the Dragon Green Mica that McGavok had listed?
    Live, Love, Forgive and Never Give Up

Quote Originally Posted by Mile High VX View Post
    Welcome to the madness...

Did you pick up the Dragon Green Mica that McGavok had listed?
    Yep, that exact one. I was looking at a Jeep Liberty they had, but it had 174k miles on it and that was just too much.

Hello VXers. I recently re-discovered the VX and it has peaked my curiosity. I really like the lines of the vehicle and want to try one on to see how I fit. I'm 6'9" at about 300lbs. According to the specs it looks like I'll fit but you never know till you sit in it. If anyone in the Durham/Chapel Hill area of NC would like to show off their VX, I'd like to see it. I like unique vehicles and the VX certainly fits the bill. You don't see many on the road. I'll be lurking here and learning all the nuances of the VX.

Big Dave

I love snowboarding, which is why I searched for an AWD or 4WD vehicle.
    Congrats!
    Snowboarding VX'rs RULE!
    Especially Dragon owners;-)
    Best,
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have a Sith sense....I see Darth people...

Quote Originally Posted by SilvrSRT10 View Post
    Hello VXers. I recently re-discovered the VX and it has peaked my curiosity. I really like the lines of the vehicle and want to try one on to see how I fit. I'm 6'9" at about 300lbs. According to the specs it looks like I'll fit but you never know till you sit in it. If anyone in the Durham/Chapel Hill area of NC would like to show off their VX, I'd like to see it. I like unique vehicles and the VX certainly fits the bill. You don't see many on the road. I'll be lurking here and learning all the nuances of the VX.

Big Dave
    Hi dave !
    Go to the member's list & search the NC state members to see if any is near by.

You should find more that two over there.

Dave !

There's Captain V from greensboro,ckevg1 from asheville & DC700 from havelock all in NC.

You can send them a e-mail & personal message to figured out something .

Good luck !

As you say,VX as all cars has its here & there stuff,but overall it's certainly a great little bad>>> toy to play with.

And welcome aboard !
    Last edited by Gussie2000 : 12/25/2009 at 03:53 PM Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by Gussie2000 View Post
    Hi dave !

There's Captain V from greensboro,ckevg1 from asheville & DC700 from havelock all in NC.

As you say,VX as all cars has its here & there stuff,but overall it's certainly a great little bad>>> toy to play with.

And welcome aboard !
    Thanks. Greensboro isn't that far away. I'm keeping my eye's open for a VX to come up for sale not too far from me. (Ha!) Or catch one while I'm traveling. I'm leaning toward a silver one to match the other vehicles in my stable but that Proton Yellow sure is catching my eye.

Arrow

Thanks. Greensboro isn't that far away. I'm keeping my eye's open for a VX to come up for sale not too far from me. (Ha!) Or catch one while I'm traveling. I'm leaning toward a silver one to match the other vehicles in my stable but that Proton Yellow sure is catching my eye.
    Sure you do.

We all like to "hook up" new members to the madness

If any Vx comes up for sale & you can't test drive it and/or inspected right away any fellow member will happily do it & foward the findings to you and tell if the Vx fits the bill.

I certainly love the SRT10 you got there,also the cherokee SRT8 is one of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Gussie2000 View Post

I certainly love the SRT10 you got there,also the cherokee SRT8 is one of my favorites.
    The "10" is one of those unique vehicles I was talking about liking so I had to have one. The Jeep is a Commander with the Hemi. I would have liked to have the SRT8 Grand Cherokee but I couldn't fit because my shoulder was against the "B" pillar so I had to go with something a little boxier. Actually my wife stole the Jeep from me so I'm looking for a little run around vehicle to keep the miles down on the "10" and something to tinker with that is also unique.

The VX looks it would fit the bill if I can fit into it. I'm not opposed to modifying the seat tracks to accomplish this.

The "10" is one of those unique vehicles I was talking about liking so I had to have one. The Jeep is a Commander with the Hemi. I would have liked to have the SRT8 Grand Cherokee but I couldn't fit because my shoulder was against the "B" pillar so I had to go with something a little boxier. Actually my wife stole the Jeep from me so I'm looking for a little run around vehicle to keep the miles down on the "10" and something to tinker with that is also unique.

The VX looks it would fit the bill if I can fit into it. I'm not opposed to modifying the seat tracks to accomplish this.

I feel ya !
    The other day i went to an near by mall & saw one of those "10" in the red color with white stripes & lifted,very nice for sure.

In regards of the commander don't know,but to me is one of less atractive suv's out there along with the compass,the liberty/nitro and the horrible patriot.
    Hope chrysler improve those designs.........