Page 84 of 197 FirstFirst ... 34 74 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2953

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Solar Black View Post
    Hello everyone! The name is Jesus but you may call me Jes. I don't currently own a VX but I have been interested in one for the past year. I currently own a 2000 eclipse V6 but would definitely love to find a VX.

I don't plan to buy one until next year since I am deploying soon but I thought why not get started on knowing more about the vehicle so I know what to do whenever I find one and buy.

Very welcome jesus !

I guarrantee you,if you test drive one before deployment you may not wait 'till you come back.
    Dakar was just the begining.

True most likely. I just need to gather the money. Still owe a few for my eclipse

SB

Eclipse & VX make a nice combo in the driveway.

My DD is an 03 & Wifey drives an 04 ragtop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

I got an Eclipse and the Wife has a Scion xA Release Series 2.0

2001Proton 1432, ex 2001 Dragon Green Mica 0168 (RIP May 2017)
    I agree with Tom.

'99 Accord Coupe V6 (that's not near stock) and the VX make great companions (and the best part is there both dark Green...the best color)...
    Live, Love, Forgive and Never Give Up

alright I can post here since I now have mine home after all, nice trip back with it, 1350 miles in 2 days. 1999 Ironman, already getting other members parts on it, haha, tires and rims from samneil2000 nad one of the tire cover latches that were broke and he had left over from switching over to Tim's latches

Welcome to the ownership side...

Glad the trip went well and you should get use to smiling a lot (and your friends will worry about you for a while).

chez

Quote Originally Posted by Moncha View Post
    Use this thread to introduce yourself to the rest of the club.
    Even if you are just lurking, this is an important thread. Tell us a litle about yourself and your experience in finding your VX.
    While you are at it, select what you are driving here

Note:You will be able to reply to this thread but, you will not be able to respond to anyone else's. No photo's are allowed
    hi im new can anyone help i am not able to post a question

can some one help cant write on any thing only reply what am i doing wrong

99 Astral Silver VX #1872 + 99 Ironman WIP

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by chez View Post
    hi im new can anyone help i am not able to post a question
    Quote Originally Posted by chez View Post
    can some one help cant write on any thing only reply what am i doing wrong
    Sooooooo...how'd ya manage this?... http://www.vehicross.info/forums/sho...threadid=17700

No worries, that's just my own sweet way of saying...

Welcome to the forums...

Just saying Hi.

Hey all, I've been around this community for a while but I've been in the background. I love my VX I've had it for about 4 years now. I've improved the lighting, put on some bigger tires and pumped up the volume (stereo mod). Ifound mine in a used car lot, told my wife I found my dream truck and ...... WOW she said lets go buy it. I've been thrilled ever since. I have had some check engine issues but still not enough to make me get rid of her (The truck not my wife). I need to be more involved with the sight than I have been. Looking forward to chatting with everyone soon.

Sidenote: My truck and I are the ones on Youtube, "Vehicross fun in the snow" should get you there. The best little truck I have ever had the pleasure of being in.

Welcome Frank.

Glad you made yourself known...you already know this is a great place to hang out.

Sooo... I finally found my dream buggy after holding out for 6 years. I, too, have been doing my research on the web and ghosting here on the site for real-life owner stories. After seeing a lifted black VX in Lincoln NE in the early 2000's (anyone on here by chance? You made this dream last, by the way...), I've been wanting and seeing the dream bubble burst over and over. Alas, I finally got to live the dream. As they say in 'gone in 60 secs' "Its his unicorn, man!"
    The wife wanted an SUV, I wanted a VX with a burning desire. One day I'm scouring the web and turn to the missus... "Hey, look what I found on ebay!"
    Two weeks later as of 03 April, we're trading places on the way home every 60 miles so both of us get seat time in Yazu, our 'new' Kaiser VX. Ahhh, what a blast!

Anyhow, perhaps out of place here, I'm looking for options on a bull bar and cargo rack. I've done lots and lots of red eye reading here with a little head scratching to the likes of, 'is this going to be a custom job?' It looks like it had a roof rack at one time but some bloody fool took it off long ago. Also, I see most of the posts are from yeeeears ago ('04ish and back). What kind of options remain for lift kits and add-on goodies for a new owner? I was planning on doing intake and exhaust work, but luckily for me, the last fellow did it already, overly evident when I turned that key over for the first time. "Rarrrroooom!" bwah haa haa haa!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBoomTurbo View Post
    Sooo... I finally found my dream buggy after holding out for 6 years. I, too, have been doing my research on the web and ghosting here on the site for real-life owner stories. After seeing a lifted black VX in Lincoln NE in the early 2000's (anyone on here by chance? You made this dream last, by the way...), I've been wanting and seeing the dream bubble burst over and over. Alas, I finally got to live the dream. As they say in 'gone in 60 secs' "Its his unicorn, man!"
    The wife wanted an SUV, I wanted a VX with a burning desire. One day I'm scouring the web and turn to the missus... "Hey, look what I found on ebay!"
    Two weeks later as of 03 April, we're trading places on the way home every 60 miles so both of us get seat time in Yazu, our 'new' Kaiser VX. Ahhh, what a blast!

Anyhow, perhaps out of place here, I'm looking for options on a bull bar and cargo rack. I've done lots and lots of red eye reading here with a little head scratching to the likes of, 'is this going to be a custom job?' It looks like it had a roof rack at one time but some bloody fool took it off long ago. Also, I see most of the posts are from yeeeears ago ('04ish and back). What kind of options remain for lift kits and add-on goodies for a new owner? I was planning on doing intake and exhaust work, but luckily for me, the last fellow did it already, overly evident when I turned that key over for the first time. "Rarrrroooom!" bwah haa haa haa!

Welcome aboard !

Use the search feature & you'll find your self in the middle os a lot of lifting threats

Hope you enjoy your "new" toy !
    Dakar was just the begining.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBoomTurbo View Post

Anyhow, perhaps out of place here, I'm looking for options on a bull bar and cargo rack. It looks like it had a roof rack at one time but some bloody fool took it off long ago.
    I've had some good luck recently scoring some used OEM roof racks (the 2 cross members and 4 towers) for fellow VXers. If you want I can add you to my "list" and let you know if I come up with one. The going rate is roughly $350 + shipping. This thread will explain it....
    http://www.vehicross.info/forums/sho...threadid=16820
    VX KAT
    ....the adventure BEGINS ANEW! ...2015......
    Remember that life is not measured in the breaths you take, but rather in the moments that take your breath away.