Page 72 of 197 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 2953

Thread: Introduce yourself here!

Quote Originally Posted by ZubrAZ View Post
    Good Day everybody.

My name is Denis. I grew up in Minsk, Belarus and moved to Phoenix, AZ almost 7 years ago. Last year I changed my lifestyle and started to ski and spend a lot of time outdoors, and planning to get pair of jet skis, so I was interested in getting 4wd vehicle instead of my 300zx Z32. Initially was looking at Isuzu AMigo, but then noticed Vehicross and loved it. Unusual look, 4wd, engine has plenty of power, comfortable inside, according to reviews very reliable. I almost purchased this VX http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=16166 I mean "almost" that I have sent a deposit already, and going to pick it up in about 10 days. Although, after I sent the deposit I found that the car has been in the accident not described by the owner (i ran autocheck report) ReefCreek, the seller, convincing me I will be pleased with the purchase.

Anyway, I'm glad to join the happy family
    Welcome to the hood !
    Dakar was just the begining.

Grats ZubrAZ on your purchase. Hope it's all you hope for. Welcome to the family.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Put a smiley after you say that Bub.

Hi my name is Jaime and i recently bought a 2001 Foxfire with 59,000 miles on it and in almost new condition. I had it shipped to me from out of state and never even drove it until I'd already signed the papers and was driving it home. It is everything i ever thought it could be! love this car/truck what ever the hell it is!! Sure it is a gas guzzler and the rearward view sucks but i don't care every time i drive it i get a big ol smile!!

You just described how all of us feel about our VX. Welcome to the club, Remo! The Adventure Begins!
    I know you believe you understand what you think I said; but what you fail to realize is that what you heard is not what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by remo View Post
    Hi my name is Jaime and i recently bought a 2001 Foxfire with 59,000 miles on it and in almost new condition. I had it shipped to me from out of state and never even drove it until I'd already signed the papers and was driving it home. It is everything i ever thought it could be! love this car/truck what ever the hell it is!! Sure it is a gas guzzler and the rearward view sucks but i don't care every time i drive it i get a big ol smile!!

Welcome to the Vx house !

Never mind about the rear view,you'll get use to it as all of us did.

If you want you can have a van eye attatched to the rear window as how i did with mines.

It does a excelent job

Quote Originally Posted by ZubrAZ View Post
    Good Day everybody.

My name is Denis. I grew up in Minsk, Belarus and moved to Phoenix, AZ almost 7 years ago. Last year I changed my lifestyle and started to ski and spend a lot of time outdoors, and planning to get pair of jet skis, so I was interested in getting 4wd vehicle instead of my 300zx Z32. Initially was looking at Isuzu AMigo, but then noticed Vehicross and loved it. Unusual look, 4wd, engine has plenty of power, comfortable inside, according to reviews very reliable. I almost purchased this VX http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?t=16166 I mean "almost" that I have sent a deposit already, and going to pick it up in about 10 days. Although, after I sent the deposit I found that the car has been in the accident not described by the owner (i ran autocheck report) ReefCreek, the seller, convincing me I will be pleased with the purchase.

Anyway, I'm glad to join the happy family

Hi mate!!!

My last car was a 300zx TT welcome aboard!!!
    Speed Thrills, Boredom Kills!!

Just bought my VehiCross today

What's up everyone. My name is Steve. Just bought a 2000 VehiCross, black with the black/grey interior. It has 56,000 miles and is in great condition. I don't know which model or name I have and don't really know how to find out. I've wanted one of these cars when they first came out but opted for a bigger truck. Again, I finally got one today. Better late than never. I'm looking forward to learning everything I can about this car and how to get parts for it! Look forward to talking to you guys.
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Bourmas View Post
    What's up everyone. My name is Steve. Just bought a 2000 VehiCross, black with the black/grey interior. It has 56,000 miles and is in great condition. I don't know which model or name I have and don't really know how to find out. I've wanted one of these cars when they first came out but opted for a bigger truck. Again, I finally got one today. Better late than never. I'm looking forward to learning everything I can about this car and how to get parts for it! Look forward to talking to you guys.
    Steve
    Welcome steve !
    Hey guys !.........chicago has another VX'er in the state.

Steve some pics wouldn't hurt at all ;Is kind of some protocol in here.

Ebony black is the name of your new toy

Did you purchase it from a former member in here ?

Any ways welcome to the madness steve
    ! WARNING ! this fever has no cure though so get use to it

New to the Forum

Well I just purchased my first VX. I always wanted one over the years and found a great deal. I own a 2001 Ebony Black with black/grey interior.

Its awesome!! 56K miles!! It is all stock and in excellent shape.

I have seen a few of the VX pictures on here and would like to change my tires to something more aggressive. Let me know what you guys think about the tires, and maybe a 3" lift?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Trap11 : 08/26/2009 at 08:11 PM

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Trap11 View Post
    Well I just purchased my first VX. I always wanted one over the years and found a great deal. I own a 2001 Ebony Black with black/grey interior.

Its awesome!! 56K miles!! It is all stock and in excellent shape.

I have seen a few of the VX pictures on here and would like to change my tires to something more aggressive. Let me know what you guys think about the tires, and maybe a 3" lift?

Thanks.

Welcome Trap11 !

Ebony black is my favorite color !

There's a excelent thread called :Please post all rims & tires............

In there you'll find all kind of set ups you definately want to look at

Welcome & have fun !

99 Matte Midnight Sand Met... oh nevermind. VX #0377...Project ZU
    Welcome, now your fun begins .

There's a thread by Rickshaw (type that into the search) about tires/rims for everyone's VX on the forum, it will help your decision. I chose the Nitto Terra Grapplers, they were recommended to me by many members and are a good overall aggressive tire. Doing a 3" lift is cheap and easy, use the search/how-to section and you'll find everything you need to know about lifting.

Post some pics of that Ebony beauty!

Quote Originally Posted by Gussie2000 View Post
    Welcome Trap11 !

Ebony black is my favorite color !

There's a excelent thread called :Please post all rims & tires............

In there you'll find all kind of set ups you definately want to look at

Welcome & have fun !

You beat me by a few minutes
    Last edited by VXorado : 08/26/2009 at 08:47 PM Reason: :(

Quote Originally Posted by VXorado View Post
    You beat me by a few minutes

No worries my friend !

I got speedy road runner internet service now

I'm guess I have to start typing faster to keep up

Hello everyone. My name is Michael. I'm from Humble, TX but currently live in Eagle Pass, TX. I just bought a 2000 Vehicross, 80k on the odo. I pick it up tomorrow. I am glad to have found this site...so many questions haha. Anyone in the Texas area? Alright, time to get familiar with the "Search" option :-)