Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Phila. area meet?

Phila. area meet?

Well Its getting to be that time of year again! How many people would be interested in a meet for Pa/NJ/De/NY? I was thinking a good spot would be like Dave&Busters on Deleware Ave in philly.....? I just figured Id throw that out and see what everyone thinks... Lets get something together ahead of time so the max. number of people can attend... Anyway let me kno what you guys(and gals) think....

I actually grew up and lived in the Phila. area for many years. My kids live there still. I'm intersted.

Sounds good... Thats a long drive... We need more people tho. Anyone else?

Depending on the date, I might be able to make it. I'll need directions though, I'm not real familiar with Philly.
    "Lead, follow, or get outta my way!!"

Smile

I'd be interested in a lil meet....question always is where and when.

I'm in West Chester (PA) about 40 minutes west of Philly.

I'm game,

I am long overdue for a visit to my family/peeps in West Chester, Pa & Wilmington, DE. You know the saying "kill 2 birds with 1 stone".
    The Bantan's Relm
    Gallery
    Myspace Page
    "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things we care about."

Well Im open as far as a date does..... Id like to pick a time when most everyone would be able to attend.... I was thinking maybe 4th of july weekend? We still need some more people tho.... Anyone see spike,sge377,and 99 astral lately? Any particular particular date out there that would be better?

Guys,

I am in if the meet is before June because I will ship my VX to Europe.

Robert

Lightbulb HEY GUYS

HEY GUYS IM IN MY VX IS ALL DONE NOW AND THERE JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE TO DO FOR THE INTERIOR AND BRAKES

AND WHEN IS THE MEET FOR PHILLY CUZ IM GOING TO THE ONE IN JERSEY CITY SHORE

PEACE

ALEX

When is this meet in Jersey? And where?

2000, Victory White, IronMan edition, #0329
    Eckstream... Instead of Dave and Busters... seriously consider Kahunaville in Wilmington on a Sunday during one of their weekly car shows...

It's the same style of entertainment center... games.. food... drinks... with in this case.. the added feature of a small car show...

I've been away from the board for a while due to business travel and a family loss... but I am about ready for something fun and distracting to boost morale.

Sorry to hear about your loss spike..... Im up for wilmington are there any special days or do we have to reserve a spot on a specific day? Or we just cruise on up there? As Ive said I have no obligations so I am open to any day... Im lookin forward to gettin out n livin a lil...............

Thanks Eck.. the well wished thoughts help a great deal.

We can pretty much cruise up and hang out... however in order to actually show our truckss, I would think we need to call in advance to see if there is a registration process...

Let me do some research and I will post what I find out.
    Would be good if they are focusing on imports or trucks that weekend... Even better if they are taping for cable

Sounds good... Id def wanna be with imports over muscle cars..... They would never get us I live near Maple Grove Dragway and they always have stuff goin on there in the summer too.... Let me kno if you ever wanna together for a mini meet

www.kahunaville.com

To: All cruisers
    Kruise Kahunaville now has permanent registration,

Yes every car that enters the property for the Sunday cruise or Thursday cruise will now fill out a form and you will be given a permanent # for you and your car this will also be your 20% card good anytime not just cruise day. By filling out the form you will no longer have to register for the trophy show or the burnout's or any other show that we may have concerning cars.

You can save time by printing the form filling it out prior to arriving to Kahunaville and turn it in at the all new Cruise office inside Kahunaville to the right as you enter the main doors to the restaurant. Please be sure when turning in your form that you have your drivers license and your insurance card to show at the cruise office.

Thank you for you support lets have a wonderful cruise year.

Richie Bryan
    Director of Motor Sports
    Kahunaville, USA

click here for registration form:
    http://www.kahunaville.com/images/kruise_form.jpg

Schedule of events:

MARCH
    March Cruise Every Sunday 11:30 - 3:30 pm

March 21 Cruise on in it's Cruise N News day get you car in the magazine the photographers will be here all day and so will TV

APRIL
    April 4 Blossom Run Sunday 11:30-5pm

April 11 Here we go the first burn outs TV filmed and lots of smoke.

April 18 Spring Fling come on out it Cruise time @ Kahunaville

April 24 Sat. Rock-n-Rods All day starting @ 10am till tons of music and wild rides Stay tuned for more updates as it grows.

April 25 Trophy Cruise TV and games don't miss it.

MAY
    May 2 11:30 am to 5 pm come let cruise Tv will be here and the music is always good.

Mothers Day Cruise Cruise Buy and entree and moms eats for 1/2 price and then take her to see the soon to be world famous burnouts,as always TV will be filming

Thursday May 13th special cruise all cars, trucks, hotrods, muscle/classics invited to the National Street Car Association Corteco/ Kahunaville Kick Off Party (This will be a special burnout night Under the lights) There will be a BBQ and free passes to Cecil County Dragway provided by NSCA As always TV will be filming on location for Kruise Kahunaville

May 16 Cruise starts @ 11:30 TV filmed on location - the beer will be cold and the food will be hot - DJ Mac Thomas playing the oldies

May 23 Trophy cruise and the De Valley Old Goat Club will host the 50-50 TV and wild rides @ Kahunaville

May 30 Cruise and trivia on oldies and cars bring you brain and win prizes. TV will be here and the BBQ will be hot.

JUNE
    June 6 Cruise day bring the kids and receive free tokens for kids under 10 TV will be here and the music will be great

June 12 Sat. PT Cruiser Day come on out and see the cruisers

June 13th Big bad burnout's and Bombs & Babes cruise for breast cancer and as always TV will be here filming Kruise Kahunaville for more information on the Breast Cancer Cruise Call Amy Mayo of Cruise Letter at 410-994-0610 or email amy cruzletter@aol.com

June 20 Fathers Day special Cruise. The day starts early. We will start in DE City @ the Diamond State Street Rods Show 8Am as we did last year, in the afternoon we are cruising to Kahunaville where we will have the 2004 Delaware Divas there for a photo shoot with your car and your favorite Diva will be part of the Kahunaville photo gallery. This should be a fun day we are lookoing forward to the turn out as always we will be filming Kruisekahunaville at both shows so don't miss it.

Diamond State Street Rods will host the 50-50 after their show ends in De City. They will also be cruising from De City at the end of their show all are invited to join in.

June 25-26 The Monte carlo Madness show Friday night BBQ - Sat we go to the Drags @ Atco Drag Way and the party starts back @ kahunaville 6pm on Sat. Stop by with your car and join the party.

June 27th Trophy show and swap meet & as always TV will be filming get here early for a parking spot.

Kruise Kahunaville Events information
    Richie Bryan, Director of Automotive Events
    kruisekahunaville@kahunaville.com (All locations)

JULY
    July 4th Fire cracker cruise TV will be here you should too BBQ on the deck and the MD hot Boats on the water fire works @ night 50-50 BY The T-Bucket Dudes

July 11th Hot *** Burnout's baby cold beer smokin BBQ and drag boats on the water get here early and smell the smoke. TV will film the whole thing

July 18th It's happening on the deck, get here early for the games on the deck. Delaware Divas will supply the fun all you do is participate. TV will film it all, prizes, and awards 50-50 by the T-Bucket Club

July 25th Trophy time and swap meet for those who need to rid there joint of junk, TV will be on the scene the deck will be the place to be as we play soak the Diva with the super soaker

July 31 Sat Special day @ the drags we will cruise to Budds Creek MD we leave @ 8:45 AM we will be going to the Kahunaville / Corteco National Street Car Association Drag race and car show Free Pass to the race for car and passenger and a free cook out @ the track on Sat sign up via Email. TV will film the whole thing.