Hey all,
Noob needs some guidance here . . .
Getting the money together to swap out all the fluids on my VX to synthetics. I just bought her a couple of weeks ago and I want to do it as soon as I can, since I have no idea what, if anything, the previous owner had done. Its currently at 19K.
I have searched these forums till I am blue in the face, not wanting to waste anybody’s time with repetitive questions. Though I found a lot of good info, as a first timer at this am still kinda uncomfortable with actual process. With the cost of the new tires in the works too, finances say I am gonna have to do this work myself (truth be told, I want to anyway). The only thing I am farming out is the full tranny flush/synth replacement. I AM mechanically inclined, but this is a whole new ballpark for me . . .
So, would anybody with experience or a service manual be kind enough to post a BRIEF blow-by-blow of what I need to do to change fluids in the diffs, TOD, and tranny filter? Anything else I should do (oil is already done)? Or direct me to a place where such info can be had? I’d much appreciate any help anyone would care to give!

Thanks
Ron