Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is there a solution?

Jay -

I don't think anybody here is purposely trying to discourage you from trying; however, if you read all the threads over the past couple of years about this window problem, you'll see that many different people have tried many avenues of approach with Isuzu to try to get this problem corrected, and like BamBam said, it just isn't worth it to them to fix it. If I'm not mistaken, there was even a petition/group effort to put pressure on Isuzu about a number of problems, and nothing ever came of it.

I too have the window problem. Fortunately it's only on the passenger side and isn't real bad. Even more fortunately, my wife never likes to put the window down, so it's a problem that doesn't constantly bother me. However, I would like a permanent solution, as the track twisting and silicon spraying solutions just haven't worked for me. If someone does come up with a mod, be it a redesign of the tracks, motor mounts, or whatever it would take to make them darn windows work properly, I'd be one of the first to throw my money down (given that it was a reasonable cost, of course).

I hear ya....

I'm a perfectionist, I like having anything I own at peak....this erks me, because it seems I can't do anything about it.

I'll send in my letter, keep bringing my truck in and we'll see what happens, maybe they'll send me a Isuzu sticker.
    Draftsman of the dead