Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Need a shoulder to cry on...

Need a shoulder to cry on...

I came off my bus after commuting to find my VX violated. Yes, they busted my window, glass everywhere, even in crevices I can't get out, ripped my custom dash( see my gallery) to pieces and stole my 1,000 pioneer premier sysytem. I just can't believe how they just busted everything up with no cares or concern (of course not they're thieves) The alarm went off for so long that my Optima Red was totally dead, and it took 20 minutes to jump start it. The cops even told me I'm lucky I had the Optima because most other batteries would have needed replacement.. Well, just the beginning of my journey, now to contact the insurance company , then get my police report, then the glass place, then the body shop, and don't forget the millions of phone calls and appointments, blah, blah , blah, etc,,, well, thanks for listening. I'm sure I'll get lots of emails from the board cheering me up the best way they can, its just so expected from this board ;-)))) I guess back to the ole stock player. If anyone has a stock CD player cheap let me know, thanks again...
    Last edited by nyc #1 ironman : 03/19/2004 at 09:00 AM

Dude, I am so sorry

Man, I am so sorry that happened to you. It's happened twice in my lifetime and I still hate thinking about that day. You feel violated, like nothing is sacred. My sincerest condolences-I'm sure you'll work it out with the insurance/police/etc, etc. All the best.

-Medman

Sorry to hear George!!!!!!!!!!!!!

those bastards....I can't believe that someone would do that....I would get seriously mideval on someone if I ever caught them doing that or found out who did it....

sorry they just didn't steal and vandalised too......

I have a cd changer I would send you...but it only takes like 3 or 4 cd's....intermittently at that....

I'm gonna give you a call tomight and check up on you...make sure you didn't go postal;eekp;

Sorry to hear about your break-in. Hope you can put everything right again in short order. I've got a stock radio/cassette with controls for the disc changer that I'm not using. If that would be any help to you, let me know.
    Triple X

That sux man! It makes me ill to think about how people can do stuff like that and then look at themselves in the mirror or sleep at night... I can't do anything wrong without feeling TOTALLY wrong about it... heck, with my knee injury and being somewhat disabled right now, I have my mom's BF's truck... with handicap plates... do you think I park front and center?! NOPE... I wouldn't be able to sleep at night! And people can rape, pillage and plunder and it doesn't phase them! UGHHH! I hate people! OK, I'm stepping down off the soap box... sorry to hear about your loss... I have a stock cassette deck as well... but someone here already has my changer... if the stocker deck is of use to you, lemme know... I know you have another offer already, but thought I'd offer anyway.

Good luck with the repairs and recovery.

Coach... I mean Randy (I often forget who I really am)

Undergoing LS1 Conversion as we speak!
    Click Image to Visit My Website!

That sux,stupid punks will pay in the end

Angry That just makes me soooo angry!!!

George!! I am soo sorry man! Dag, that must have been the worst sight to see.

Hang in there my man. Hopefully your baby will be back up and running soon.
    Chet - CBA_VX

Didn't they know!!?? It's not a 911 or Ferrari or some normal car. It's a fricken VX for Chirssakes!! How dare they!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TW
    the only thing in the way of your goals are your excuses

Unhappy Been there too bro...

...more power to ya man stay up and come back stronger...

I have the stock radio, if needed send me an address and its yours.....x

2000 Ebony VX #263 ****** VX-2 My weekend car
    punks..I'll send them through the airwaves my grandmother's old country evil-eye curse...:madp:

It will take care of them

Seriously, I cringed at the thought of your beautiful ironman being damaged. So damn frustrating to create something special over time and with hard earned money and your sweat, only for some thug to take it away in a matter of seconds.
    Last edited by Anita : 03/19/2004 at 12:48 AM
    Anita
    2000 Ebony #263
    Original Owner- love her too much to part with her.
    AnitaProtich.com

As with many of us I am sure, I know how you feel. That violation of your space and property is a bad feeling. But just put your baby back together and hopefully even better than before.

I just recently upgraded both receiver and cd changer. So if you want the stock equipment, they are yours. Just let me know, be glad to help out!

Keep your head up!!

Much sympathy, been there before. What goes around comes around, so take some consolation knowing their lives have travels in misery before them.
    Over 20 years of Isuzu enjoyment...

Angry Vandals & Thieves...

...Should be strung up by the testicles with barbed wire then dipped in rubbing alcohol IMO

Keep your head up man, insurance will cover most if not all your loss. And know that chances are good that people like that end up getting caught and or shot eventually Dayum shame you can't leave nice things unattended in the big city
    NAVIGATOR

Unhappy

Yeah...as a fellow VX'er I feel your pain. Unfortunately, the very thing that makes our VX's special (their unique look & rarity) to us seems to sometimes be a negative in that it probably attracted the eye of some punk, who had to get a closer look that revealed the goodies inside. This kind of stuff happens in the country too...usually they take the whole vehicle!
    I know how strong the connection is we share for our vehicles firsthand...as I very nearly got into a bar-fight defending her honor last weekend. If he hadn't backed down after mutally trading insults...it was going to get ugly!
    It still surprises me how far people will go to find the owner of a VX in order to either praise or insult it. Personally, I keep my thoughts to myself unless someone asks me for them. I asked the blonde-bombshell of a bartender what she thought of my VX parked outside and she yelled out she loved it! I turned to the idiot and yelled, "Now there is someones opinion I value! When you can AFFORD a $32k SUV, then you come talk to me...until then....It doesn't much matter what ya think! He sprang off the barstool and came my way and I was ready to greet him with my right fist...then he retreated to his chair muttering to himself. I was pi$$ed mainly 'cause I put in 32hrs overtime last week and just wanted to relax!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"If its fast and reliable, its not cheap;
    if its fast and cheap, its not reliable;
    if its cheap and reliable, its not fast."

If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

ARGH that really sucks BIG time... sorry to hear that.
    -Dave