Thread: Importance of Disposible cameras

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Spied H3:Importance of Disposible cameras

There was a thread a while back about people keeping a disposible camera in their vehicle. I even replied to one where I stated that I now carry one. Today it paid off. Coming into work today I noticed a Semi carrying vehicles of different makes. Nothing unusual until nestled between an S-10 and Lexus SUV on the top ramp was a flat black strange looking SUV. When I got closer I instantly recognized it as the new HUMMER H3! I believe they purposely put it on the top area to keep people from noticing it from cars at eye level but luckily I pulled out my little camera and snapped that last two shots I had left . DOH I believe I got some good undercarriage shots. I was also lucky that I had my camera easily in arms reach instead of in the glove box as the freeway entrance was starting to split into north and south bound lanes. Since I had to get along side I was already committed to go the opposite direction. I will get the photos developed and post them here in case people want to see how the undercarriage looks like. I did notice IFS and COIL springs in the rear. The vehicle also looked really small for a four door and sort short. Kinda like the Colorado in the sense of good ground clearance but low roof line to make for good lower center of gravity. The side bulge of the rear and front panels did look really trick. The Semi was going North bound on I-17 @ 3:30pm with Oklahoma plates leaving Phoenix towards Flagstaff.

Cheers,
    Last edited by azskyrider : 04/10/2004 at 10:40 PM