Got my P285/60R18 Nitto Terra Grapplers installed last week, they are pretty awesome, looks are 10 times better and the handling feels about the same as the 255/60R18's I had before, and I push my VX hard. Ride is a little harsher but is expected since the air volume is greater (pnuematic stiffness overrides the extra section height benefits). I was concerned about being that wide on a narrow 7" rim, that handling would really tank, but its great. And just a bit noiser.

Anyway, my TOD is now acting wierd. From a start, wet or dry, the TOD goes to full (3) leds then back to none, then back to (3) at least once or twice while accelerating. This is only around 0 - 20 mph and at part (halfway) throttle. Anything less and its the normal 1 led, anything more and it might spike to 3 then back to 2 as normal under full throttle (unless its really slick of course). I can physically feel the power going to the front and then all back as it cycles. At anything above 20 mph its good. I have no check TOD light flashing, I do have a TOD cutoff switch installed, but this just started with the tire change. Is the larger OD of the tires thowing off the TOD? Is there a way to reset the TOD or read codes? Is anyone else experiencing this with there larger Nittos?

Thanks!